Return to the Wildlife Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Doing the Eastern Cottontail Hop! (image heavy)

Posted by dakster z6 Cent.CT (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 6, 07 at 16:10

OK..so doing the "Bunny Hop" sounds much better..kinda blurry but I got these two "flirting"..fun scene to watch in the yard. I hope you enjoy the sequence!

DH said to me last night, "When dusk settles in it's like our yard turns into a Disney cartoon."

Oh..s/he's cute..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'd better get all gussied first...

Hmm...

YIPES! Hi there!!

Hi yourself!

And then they ate the clover..went through the sequence a few more times..and then it got too dark to watch anymore. To me, they are so much fun to watch.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Doing the Eastern Cottontail Hop! (image heavy)

That last photo is adorable! I've got rabbits as well, but I've never seen two at once.

o

Thanks!

Well if they keep a flirtin' I very well may be able to show you guys more than 2 at once.

o

Very cute Dak. Thanks for sharing.

o

Ain't they crazy little critters?

o

So cute! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who's happy to have rabbits in my yard, despite their munching habits. I only spot them once in a while (this being an urban yard), but last night I happened to glance out the window and saw one hopping down the sidewalk like it was going to the corner store or something.

o
Love 'em!

lol...andrea,, they have such moxie... and these 2 actually have gotton used to me now..it's great. I sit on the deck and they groom, play, flirt, stretch..like I'm not even there..even refill the feeders- they don't care. They just go about their bunny-business. One of them has even LAID DOWN in the middle of the yard and closed it's eyes..almost fell asleep! I am sure once I plant my veggie garden I won't find them nearly as cute when they nibble on my sprouts, but all in all, they are a joy to watch.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wildlife Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here