Return to the Wildlife Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Beautiful wild flowers around my house!

Posted by larasmith (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 14, 10 at 19:14

Hi,
I took a lot of flower pictures around my house, some is at the part. you can click the link below to see all of them. I hope you enjoy it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq8-h4paDj4

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Beautiful wild flowers around my house!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq8-h4paDj4 ( I'm sorry, i think you will have to cut and paste on a new page.
does anyone know how to make a link so you just have to click? Thank you

o

You can copy and paste the address to the box that says "Optional Link URL" above "Preview Message". When you reply it's already there but if you're starting a new thread, you have to preview your message first and then add the link. Hope that made sense.
I enjoyed your flower photos. Looks like some must be from a botanical garden that you visited?
I'll post your link below so that it's clickable. You can use HTML I think to put it directly in your message but I don't know how to do that without looking it up.

Here is a link that might be useful: Youtube flower photos.

o

Yes, some of them I took at franklin park( it kind mix between art and gaden).
Thank you for the helpful tips!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wildlife Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here