Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lanieblackmon

Tree frogs, gree tree frogs and toads oh my!!!

Lanieblackmon
10 years ago

I'm new and my 1st post so bear with me. I live in Corona CA in a canyon. We have a 15' x 14' x 4' pond in our front yard. When the weather gets warm, here comes the frogs. I'm not talking a few, I'm talking to where they are on our front door, by the porch light, on the windows, on the house, on the ground and pooping everywhere. They also pee on the windows and leave stains and the white paint on our house is turning tan from these creatures. I mean I go to open our front door and they are hopping in the entry or on me. We've tried turning off the lights. We've tried bug spraying the exterior of the house. I know the pond draws them to our yard but why aren't they by the pond or in trees? I need something to get them away from the house or I will go nuts. As soon as it gets cool weather, they are gone. I realize we are the only one in the canyon with a beautiful green lawn, a pond, and lots of flowers & plants. But why the house instead? You would think they would go to the pond, the lawn or plants. I want something to get rid of them. any spices, smells, poison,traps to get rid of them.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor