Return to the Winter Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Winter Garden pics please!!!!

Posted by Gailgardens z6TN (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 4, 03 at 16:00

After reading Luseal's post "Your aging and winter garden"...I wondered if she has posted pictures....Has anyone else any pictures to inspire us as we add more evergreens/shrubbery to our perennial beds? Gail

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Winter Garden pics please!!!!

Gail

I have a few pictures taken last week in my garden, but I dont have a web site to make them available and Im not sure whether this forum allows posting of pictures. Anyway, if you or anyone else is interested, e-mail me and Ill send them over to you as an e-mail.

Eduarda

o

• Posted by Lee1 z7 Long Island (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 5, 03 at 20:34

Well we just got our first snow...6 inches and counting with blizzard like conditions tomorrow. Didn't take any new photos this year but here are photos of the garden in last year's snow.

Lee

Here is a link that might be useful: winter photos

o

We hardly ever get snow and when we do it is a big mess......people don't know how to driv etc....Thanks for the winter pics.

o

Here's some Crocus that flower in December and January.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bulb gallery post

o

• Posted by Lee1 z7 Long Island (My Page) on
    Tue, Dec 9, 03 at 20:27

Thanks. Pretty pictures for some winter interest.

o

These were taken at my house and Darian Lake state Park (NY between Buffalo and Batavia)

http://www.geocities.com/soror_v_v/page_two.html

Eduarda, if you are itnerested in posting your pictures on the web, there are several pretty easy ways to do that. Geocities has free web pages at
http://geocities.yahoo.com/

If you have never made a web page start with Page Wizards. Just click on it and follow the directions.

Yahoo.com and MSN.com both also offer online photo albums, as do many other companies. All you do is open a free account and upload the pictures. I have had the least amount of difficulty with the geocities though.

pax
Vavsie

o

Here's a collage of my garden in this week's snow.

Here is a link that might be useful: My Winter Garden

o

John, your montage is great. Can you make it bigger for us?

Vavsie, cold!

I just put a bunch of pictures in the Garden Gallery of things in flower, or nearly in flower, in my garden today.

Here is a link that might be useful: Flowers today

o

Click on the link to see on of my winter jasmine blooming in the snow (earlier this week).

Here is a link that might be useful: Winter jasmine

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here