Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dickiefickle

Now I Am An Addict-,bring a lunch-long post

dickiefickle
14 years ago

2009 Was my first time ever gardening and I grew in containers.I grew tomatoes and some sweet and hot peppers.Well I enjoyed it ,and started collecting seed (thanks to WinterSown.org and Trudi)and my trade buddies here .Over the Fall and Winter I managed to collect , buy and trade seeds until I have over 100 tomato varieties .All Winter I worked on what I was going to grow ,planning out my spots,planning my containers(bought more ). When I started my growing is went things went terribly wrong .It is so easy to find a place to germinate the seeds,and to add afew and I just kept starting more and more. Now I sit here with about 100 plants in their final grow cups (no more potting up )and I still have about another hundred (no its more)seedlings started/growing .I had to buy more potting mix and another light and another fan (while I was there another few containers)to keep up.I am going to put a sign out to try and sell some of these. I hope they get adopted ,I was thinking of a $2-3 adoption fee /plant and having it the last of April or very early May. I will have many varieties that are not offered by Wally World,or K mart,etc. I would be happy to sell some and recoup some cost and would be most happy to create another addict. Well, now that I have admitted my addiction I feel I have come clean .Does this sound like a recovery plan?

Comments (4)

Sponsored