o
Plant exchange Madison WI May 17th

Posted by gardensasse 5 (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 10, 09 at 21:24

Sunday, May 17, 2009
10:00 am-12:00 pm
Northside Farmers' Market - 2845 North Sherman Ave. - across from Warner Park
Sponsored by the Dane County Timebank

Bring your healthy perennial divisions, vegetable seedlings, bulbs, houseplants, seeds, etc. to trade or sell for timedollars. Please label them with your name, the name of the plant, and if the plant needs sun or shade. Stay for a while or just drop off your plants. Most plants will be worth .25 or .5 timedollars. Open to non-Timebank members for trading plants. Bring a table if you can. Hope to see you there!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Plant exchange Madison WI May 17th

"Most plants will be worth .25 or .5 timedollars."

Please explain...

Thanks!

o

Time dollars are exchangeable for work from other time bank members. The Dane County Time Bank has a website, google it. I think its a great concept. If I lived near Madison I'd be a part of it.

-Little John

o

Thanks for the explanation Little John! Some Timebank members will be there buying and selling plants for Timedollars, however, exchanging plants will be free and open to everyone!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wisconsin Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here