Return to the Wisconsin Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Spring has sprung! Pictures included.

Posted by hostalover360 4-WC Wisconsin (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 2, 10 at 0:10

Spring has sprung across Wisconsin today, It was almost hot, it was 80 degrees here today! I thought I would go ahead and share some of the spring pictures that I've taken this week.

Crocus
Purple Crocus, I've been waiting 3 years for these to bloom! I planted them from a force pot of spring flowers I got 3 years ago, I guess the finally got the strength to bloom.

lilac
lilac leaves

Weeping Willow
weeping willow leaves

Daffodil
here is a picture of an old kind of Daffodil that I got from my moms house last Spring, They were in a old planting, and hardly even bloomed. They were in desperate need of seperation! I just put them in the ground and what do you know they bloomed!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spring has sprung! Pictures included.

Those look great. Don't you just love spring?! When I parked my car last night I noticed buds on the lilacs also.

o
RE: Spring has sprung! Pictures included.

Yes jungseed, I do love Spring! Last week the Daffodils mainly just had buds, now this week there all blooming on the south side of my house!

Photobucket
Here is my collection on the South side. most of these were given to me! my aunt was taking a part a garden, and she didn't want these!

Photobucket
here is a close up, The Yellow ones actully were actually bought at a local store last year for easter, I put the pot in all half in the ground to hold them up. I had forgotten about them and they lasted the entire winter party exposed to the cold. I actually planted them in the ground this spring.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wisconsin Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here