Return to the Wisconsin Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where can I buy bulk organic compost in Green Bay/Appleton area?

Posted by cukesalad 5a (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 20, 11 at 16:15

Does anyone know of a good source for bulk organic compost in the Green Bay/Appleton area? I am in need of it for some raised beds that we're building. Thanks. :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where can I buy bulk organic compost in Green Bay/Appleton ar

I know of a guy around pulaski that will deliver 5 yards composted horse manure for $75. I have the number at my store -if you haven't found any yet let me know and i'll shoot you the number

Also, down towards appleton area, think it was on evergreen running parallel to hwy 41 I saw a sign for organic compost.

o

Thank you! I will check out that Appleton lead.

o

I am also interested in finding a good source of organic compost in the Green Bay/ Pulaski area do you know the number or location of the source in Pulaski that will deliver 5 yards for $75? Also do you have a number for the Appleton source by chance??? Thank you for your help!

o

Also looking for composted organic manure for my garden in the Pulaski WI area. Any numbers or email addresses?

o

Petersens Compost on Ballard Rd in Appleton. It's a working dairy farm so you have to call ahead to make sure someone is there.

o

I got mine from this guy, this stuff is well aged like 10 years, it's full of worms so it must be good. i don't know if any if left this is a copy of his add.

Well aged and composted horse manure. 200 yards available. $10 per yard. 5 very generous yards at a time in our dump trailer. Call Dan 920-366-0644

o

There is a mushroom farm in Fond du Lac area that sells compost..from the growing area..don't have address or $$$

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wisconsin Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here