Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cukesalad

Where can I buy bulk organic compost in Green Bay/Appleton area?

cukesalad
13 years ago

Does anyone know of a good source for bulk organic compost in the Green Bay/Appleton area? I am in need of it for some raised beds that we're building. Thanks. :)

Comments (8)

• FTOUTLOFF
    12 years ago

I know of a guy around pulaski that will deliver 5 yards composted horse manure for $75. I have the number at my store -if you haven't found any yet let me know and i'll shoot you the number

Also, down towards appleton area, think it was on evergreen running parallel to hwy 41 I saw a sign for organic compost.

• cukesalad
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you! I will check out that Appleton lead.

• coreyleem25_gmail_com
    12 years ago

I am also interested in finding a good source of organic compost in the Green Bay/ Pulaski area do you know the number or location of the source in Pulaski that will deliver 5 yards for $75? Also do you have a number for the Appleton source by chance??? Thank you for your help!

• Fairy2
    11 years ago

Also looking for composted organic manure for my garden in the Pulaski WI area. Any numbers or email addresses?

• jetman
    10 years ago

Petersens Compost on Ballard Rd in Appleton. It's a working dairy farm so you have to call ahead to make sure someone is there.

• wireman54302
    10 years ago

I got mine from this guy, this stuff is well aged like 10 years, it's full of worms so it must be good. i don't know if any if left this is a copy of his add.

Well aged and composted horse manure. 200 yards available. $10 per yard. 5 very generous yards at a time in our dump trailer. Call Dan 920-366-0644

• marcia1
    10 years ago

There is a mushroom farm in Fond du Lac area that sells compost..from the growing area..don't have address or $$$

• Fairy2
    9 years ago

I just got 10 yards of nicely composted horse manure from Dan 920-366-0644. He dumped it right in front of my garden gate and I took it from there. He said he has over 400 yards left so to spread the word if anyone else needs it. The price was reasonable. He delivers to Green Bay, Suamico, Appleton etc. and charges by the mile for delivery. I am hoping my garden will do much better next year.

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio