Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aka_margo

Sheboygan Falls Nursery?? Kahns??

aka_margo
17 years ago

I am going to visit my grandma on Sunday, and she lives just outside of Sheboygan. I remember someone (was it Elvis?) mentioning a nursery in Sheboygan Falls like was really nice. I am planning on stopping at Otter Creek in Plymouth.

Comments (9)

• lpptz5b
    17 years ago

Hello:It is on the south side of sheboygan,on sixth street.
    If you go south on I-43 to Hwy 28 exit[just past the giant american flag-home depot is on that corner]turn east- stay on that road until sixth street[but watch out there are two sixth street about 2 blocks apart]look for a school just to your left.turn south go about 4-6 blocks it's on the right hand side of the road.
    I am also going to stop there soon.
    nice place! hope this gets you there!

• gardenquest
    17 years ago

Hi i live in sheboygan...can you tell me the name of the pace you are looking for? I can give you an address, and directions.
    we have a place called Don Caans floral at wald-helm = it is a large nersery and floral shop, Is that what you are looking for?
    (It's on south 12th street)
    Otter creek ( also called the wreath factory)( it is not in sheboygan, it is between plymouth and millhome- 20 min drive from sheboygan.) is nice to - I am not sure what you are looking for, though.

I am sure i can think of a few more when i get home from work later, -

Tina

• aka_margo
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Tina,
    My Grandma lives in Howards Grove, and I pass Otter Creek on my way to her house. Have never been there, so I thought I would stop. We have one here in Menasha, never been to that one either but it's a lot smaller than the one in Plymouth.
    Caans is the one I was thinking of, thank you and thank you for the directions above! I actually lived in Howards when I was really little, and my parents are both from the Sheboygan area. So I am sure I can find it since my mom will be with me.
    Jen

• gardenquest
    17 years ago

Hi glad to help..don caans is on s12th street, not 6th street...i hope i caught you in time! .
    same directions from other poster, but 12th street NOT s.6th.

• lpptz5b
    17 years ago

Sorry! It is 12th street my memory failed me again.

• aka_margo
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Well I never made it to Caans. But I did make it to Morraine Gardens, which was totally worth it.

• elvis
    16 years ago

Sorry about the spelling, Jen! Caan's and Kahn's sound the same, right? And to really confuse myself, everyone calls me Con. Yep, that was me talking about Kahn's, LOL!

Constance

• aka_margo
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Con-
    No problem! If you are in that area visiting your sister, I definately recommend Moraine Gardens. Also a little out of the way is Honeymoon Acres in New Holstein.
    Jen

• elvis
    16 years ago

Thanks for the tip, Jen! I'll definitely be going down for a visit later this spring once the garden's in~~

Con

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County