Return to the Wisconsin Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LakeShore Garden Exchange

Posted by cloudsanddaffodils Manitowoc/Sheboygan (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 24, 09 at 20:57

Any exchanges schedules for Manitowoc/Sheboygan Counties?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LakeShore Garden Exchange

Good question! I know of a few plant sales here in Sheboygan, but not any exchanges.

Mike

o
RE: LakeShore Garden Exchange

I will keep my ears open and let you know.......the one at the Kiwanis Fieldhouse should be coming up pretty soon (I think thats the Ivy league)
And the LakeShore club is nomally a week or two after that one.
Have you ever gone to the plant sales at North or South high schools? They will be coming up very soon too.
Keep an eye on the Beacon and Sheboygan Sun Newspapers, they always advertise plant sales in the daily happenings listings ( thats how i found them last year)

Hope that helps,

Tina

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wisconsin Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here