Return to the Wisconsin Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
SW WI swap 5\27, 2pm

Posted by sandibluffs z4 WI (My Page) on
Wed, May 17, 06 at 8:31

Here is the swap date (5\27)and time (2pm) for the SW WI plant swap.

Bring: live plants- labeled, labeled seeds, garden related items, boxes to carrry your items home in

Directions: Drive south on HY 35 along the Miss. River. 17 miles south of La Crosse. At the first (northernmost)Genoa sign, turn left(east). Take the first left (Hickory Road). Drive 2 miles up the bluff. We are the big yellow house on the right (south).

Address: E957 Hickory Ridge Rd. SB

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: SW WI swap 5\27, 2pm

Thank you so much for holding this-we all had so much fun touring your beautiful gardens and seeing the Llamas! I love everything I received and can only hope that every plant will grow as nicely as yours do....even without the llama beans!

o
RE: SW WI swap 5\27, 2pm

Just wanted to thank everyone who came. It was great meeting you all. We had a lovely time. So glad the weather cooperated, too. I thought we would be washed away in a downpour for awhile!

Thanks for bringing all your interesting plants & seeds. Today is perfect for planting. So........C Ya.............SB :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wisconsin Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here