Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rubrum

new flowers, new bears, mad hummers, oh my!

rubrum
17 years ago

A gal at work sent me to a greenhouse in Breed, it's called Wildwood. Potted perennials and 6 packs are $1.50 each... each! I found my long lost love and am so excited, malva. Those purple flowers, mmm... I sure hope it blooms purple anyways as I've seen online that it could be different colors? Hope not.

Then we've got a pic of a sow and cub bear on our deck at quarter to six this morning... they sure did a number on our deck box and feeders. Smashed the oriole feeder that the hummers were frequenting and now they're ticked... even more so since I had to move their window feeder for fear that the bear would come through that window. I'm sure the little guys will find it but I bet they had a rough day.

Now if I could just decide on how to build my new flower bed... just when I think I've got my plan I change my mind. Basically because I want it in the front of the house, but the yard slopes down so I won't be able to see the flowers from the house, but then I do have to go outside to enjoy the other island bed... decisions, decisions...

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!