Return to the Wisconsin Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Nursery between La Crosse and Prescott

Posted by daisybelle1 (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 9, 09 at 15:54

Hello,
Our garden club located in La Crosse is planning a road trip to Funkie Gardens in Prescott, WI in July. We would like to stop at a nursery on the drive home. The only one we could think of was the one in Stockholm which we have already been to. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks.
Lisa in La Crosse

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Nursery between La Crosse and Prescott

Hi Lisa, I haven't been to this place but have heard that it is an interesting place to visit from some garden club friends. Larry

Here is a link that might be useful: Smith Bro. Landing

o

Thanks, Larry. I've been to this place before and it's interesting shopping. Pepin is a great little stop on the Great River Road. Haborview Cafe is a GREAT restaurant in the town, too.

o

I have a list of nurseries in Wisconsin. It's 5 pages long, so I don't think I should post it, but I can email it to you.

o

Sure, Janet, you can email the list to me at lisa22951@msn.com. Thanks!

Lisa

o

Lisa,

I emailed the list to you in the body of the email and also as an Excel document. However, I goofed and sent it in Mac format. If you have Microsoft Excel, and would like it in that format, I will resend it.

o

Hi Lisa

I am new to this forum but if you haven't left yet I know of nice places near Funky. What type of plants are you 'Hunting' for?

Laura

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wisconsin Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here