o
RE: 'D' Photos

Delphinium

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

o

Such a pretty color, daddylonglegs!
Do you stake yours?
My two got blown down, even in a protected area behind the garage, by a strong windstorm, even tied to stakes. So I cut them back to strong new growth. I've heard they will put out a second bloom if they're cut back. Is that true?

Julie

o

Daylily Woodburn. Registered 1973

I'll have to use the clickable thumbnail. For some reason I can't get the full size to post.

o

Janet,
What a lovely pair of DLs!
And I love the blue Russian Sage background!

Thanks for sharing,

Julie

o

Julie, this is my first year with Delphiniums, so I don't know what they need or what they can do. So far the rabbits haven't eaten them so I'm happy. They ate my foxglove, so I may not have something for your "F" post:)

o

Dahlia, 'Nonette' being slowly eaten by a little green worm.
Do you see it?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Do any of you have flowers being eaten by bugs because of all this rain we've had?

Julie

o

Even with the bugs eating it, it's still a beautiful dahlia! No bugs, but the rabbits are eating everything now that all the Liquid Fence is washed off.
Jen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wisconsin Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here