Return to the Wisconsin Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
buckthorn brush

Posted by kplusonline none (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 28, 14 at 11:40

Hi,
I'm new here and new to Wisconsin. I recently noticed that the buckthorn trees on the edge of our property were heavy with berries, and so I decided to take them down sooner rather than later, to avoid having to pull that many more seedlings next year.

Anyhow, now I have a huge pile of brush, and we're debating about how to deal with it. One option is to chip it and spread it under some trees. However, I'm not sure if the seeds in the berries are viable, and doing that would mean spreading my buckthorn problem to an area that's relatively clear at the moment.

Does anyone out there have any insight on this? Forgive me if it's a stupid question. I've never been much of a gardener, but I'm trying to learn.

Thanks for any help!

Here is a link that might be useful: Truyen hinh K+

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: buckthorn brush

• Posted by dbarron Z6/7 (Oklahoma) (My Page) on
    Thu, Aug 28, 14 at 11:42

Umm why the link ? What does it have to do with buckbrush ?

o
RE: buckthorn brush

Odd...you say you're new to Wisconsin but your profile says you're in Viet Nam...and you registered Thursday.

I didn't touch that link and would advise others to avoid it as well.

tj

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wisconsin Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here