Return to the Wisconsin Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Free Containers for Growing

Posted by dickiefickle 5B Dousman,Wi. (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 17, 13 at 5:08

I have been growing Tomatoes and Peppers in containers for about six years. Most are 5 gallon Home Depot Buckets have about 20 or more of these . Also a few 10 gallon and a couple 18 gallon Tupperware type ,along with some smaller actual plant containers,some seedling flats,, a few cheap ring cages .
. My health doesn't allow me to pursue growing anymore and I would enjoy passing this lot on to someone who could put it to use .
. I live near Dousman , Wisconsin. Click on map link and google Dousman,wi
Send me an email if interested ,or post here

Here is a link that might be useful: Area map, then google Dousman,Wi

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Free Containers for Growing

These would make terrific Christmas gifts

o

Greetings. I'm from up in Sauk county but wouldn't mind running to pickup the containers if they are still available. I have Tuesday and Wednesday of this Coming week off if that works? I'm planning for a big year of gardening in 2014. Just put up a 32 foot dome but haven't covered it yet but plan to do a substantial covered/container garden next year since Wisconsin summers can't be trusted. I'm doing everything on the proverbial shoestring. The dome is not a kit but homemade from 3/4 inch conduit for under $600. I would appreciate any help and/or ideas advise. Some photos of the dome and a different SHCS hoop house are out on the web or my Facebook page. Not sure if I put the right link to one my photo albums but I tried. PS. editing to say if you get to the photos on Facebook look in the October Fun album do more pics of the dome as I was building it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Facebook photo album

This post was edited by melsmith on Sun, Dec 15, 13 at 1:21

o

Cant email you since you didn't list one in your GW profile

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wisconsin Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here