Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
donna_h

Greensmix Soil Conditioner - Wisconsin

donna_h
14 years ago

I had a heck of a time locating this product and finally just emailed Waupaca Northwoods. Turns out that this product is discontinued because WalMart will not be ordering any more. So if you can't find it locally, this is probably why.

HOWEVER...If you have a trailer that can haul 3,000 lbs., the wholesale facility that sells direct to vendors is selling pallets of what they have left directly to the public.

Here is the answer I got back from them:

Donna Â

IÂm afraid this is an obsolete product that we no longer manufacture so you will not be able to find it at a vendor in the Waupaca area. However we do have approx. 8 pallets left her at our facility. We are open for loading from 7 am until 3 pm Monday thru Friday. Because this is a discontinued product we are selling these remaining pallets on a first come first serve basis for five dollars a pallet. The pallets contain 50 bags each, and can be purchased by cash or check. Our address is 9531 Harvest Lane, Amherst Junction , WI. We are about 13 miles west of Waupaca off of Highway 10. If you have any questions or need directions into our facility please feel free to contact me at, 715-824-2735.

Samantha Gustke

Amherst Junction Facility

Oldcastle Lawn & Garden Midwest

PO Box 275

9531 Harvest Lane

Amherst Junction, WI 54407

(715) 824-2735

Ext. 45102

Samantha.gustke@oldcastleapg.com

Each pallet is about 5' tall so be sure to take along some ratchet straps to secure your load. Make sure you call to get specific directions as their facility is back off the road with no sign.

I hope this helps someone.

Donna H.

Comments (2)