Return to the Wisconsin Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thunderstorm predicted for New Years Eve

Posted by happyday WI4a (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 29, 10 at 23:30

Has this ever happened before in Wisconsin?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thunderstorm predicted for New Years Eve

I know there have been thunderstorms in winter but I don't know if they've occurred on New Year's Eve. I did a Google search - without looking too hard - and didn't find anything to back up my belief, but I think it's all been done before... nothing new under the sun!

I'm looking forward to it though, I think a New Year's Eve Thunderstorm will be an interesting event that will bring back memories of summer's past and a promise of springtime to come. Happy New Year and HAPPY GARDENING...

o

Check new years 1949 or 1950 NE wisconsin

o

I'm southeast Wisconsin and yes, we've had them before. Also had a tornado come through Jan 2009. This weather just isn't what it used to be.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wisconsin Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here