Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
runsnwalken

Help with Garlic Mustard Removal.

runsnwalken
15 years ago

I lIve in St paul MN. There's a park by my house called Hidden falls, ( Not sure of the street its on will get that Info later BTW is the first park, there's about three seprate parks,) anyway I've been pulling up Garlic mustard and Buckthorn and I was wondering if there was anyone else in my area that would like to come by and help me, I have mild Autism and so I often go there with My pcas( people who help me and are my friends) I take trash bags with me and pull up as much garlic mustard as I can, I'm making a real difference in the population on invasives and others,( I think the park service) have been planting natives over there which has strengthened my urge to pull up invasives. There's Solmons seal, jacobs ladder, wood poppy, Jack in the pulpit, and possibly a few others natives growing in the area I don't know.

If possible I'd like to meet at the park on the 31st. between 4:30 PM and 9;00 pm we could bring trash bags and waters to drink or something. ( Note I first will talk to my Parents, the Pcas boss and the Person who works with me that day to see if thats okay)

At my house I have a garden I've created to look like a woodland, with Wild GInger, Cloumbine,Jack in the pulpit, Wood poppy I hope to add Solmons seal and Bloodroot .

Comments (2)