Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
virraszto

I think I'm in BIG trouble! Poison Ivy!!

virraszto
14 years ago

Sometimes I can be so dumb, I amaze myself. The past two days I have been cutting/pulling all the weeds,wild grape vines,wild roses and crap that grows along the entire west side of my fence. Never once did it occur to me that there is poison ivy included in this crapfest of weeds. The really STUPID thing is that I know there is poison ivy all over the place. My husband got a terrible case of poison ivy three years ago doing the same thing I did---only he didn't know. I did.

My arms are all scratched up from the thorns and I HOPE that's all it is. I immediately took a shower afterward because I was filthy (still not thinking of poison ivy). I'm hoping that if I didn't get it from yesterday's weeding, I might get lucky and not get it at all. I went ahead and used a bunch of poison ivy stuff, just in case. I do see little bumps on my forearm and they itch a little, but I'm trying not to scratch.

If I don't get poison ivy from this, I swear I will let that crap grow up to the sky before I cut it down again.

V.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio