Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
homersgarden

Removing Ivy Off Of Trees...hints?

homersgarden
16 years ago

I have posted a message about removing ivy off of the ground, but now, I have a bigger issue...the trees. I have ivy growing up several maples, cottonwood, and other trees in my "woodland". I cut the stems of the ivy the summer before last thinking that this would begin to kill the ivy, but alas it is still thriving. We have lost two trees due to the ivy (a cherry tree and another I am not sure of) pulling them down. What else can I do to get rid of this ivy? Could I spray Crossbow on the ivy or would this hurt the tree? The ivy vines are an inch thick in some areas! Ideas?

Comments (46)

• hoorayfororganic
    16 years ago

Brute strength seems like the way to go.

• Iris GW
    16 years ago

I've read the most effective method (outside of using goats) is to just keep pulling it out of the ground. English ivy has a very waxy substance on the foliage, making it hard to control via sprays (and I don't know what Crossbow is). The only way to get past the waxy coat might be to mow it so that you expose some cut foliage and then spray a brush killer on it.

• eric_in_tn
    16 years ago

Don't just cut it, cut out a large segment of it a couple feet off the ground so it won't grow back together. If the trees are mature and there is a canopy the lower part will have a hard time growing back up the tree. What is already in the tree will die and decay over time. I did this in my woods last year with good results so far.

• bob64
    16 years ago

Cut the vines low, then cut the same vines a few feet higher and remove what is in between all the way around the tree. This allows you to be sure you did not miss a vine on the way around the tree trunk and allows you to spot new growth more easily. Also, rip all of the ivy out of the ground in a circle all the way around the tree for as may feet in diameter as you can handle. Do not pull vines off of the higher portions of the tree -- just make sure the vines are severed and that a space of a few feet all the way around the trunk is completely free of vines. With the portions of the larger rope-like vines that are still attached to the higher points of the tree you might want to nick those parts here and there and peel off some of the outer skin of those vines to hasten their decomposition and drying.
    Check out the Nature Conservancy website for a management abstract on English Ivy and check out the link attached to this message.

Here is a link that might be useful: The

• ladyslppr
    16 years ago

I agree with Bob and Eric - you need to cut a wide band around each tree or you cannot be sure that you have cut every vine. Cutting a piece out of a vine will definitely kill the top, and once all new growth is down at ground level you can kill it a variety of ways. If you cannot pull it out, perhaps you can cut it back to the point where you can use a string trimmer to control new growth and try herbicides to kill it. It will be easier and you will have less accidental spray on other plants if you cut it back as close to ground level as possible before spraying.

• flgargoyle
    16 years ago

I know the usual way to deal with invasives is to cut them, then immediately spray the cut area with herbicide. I don't know if this poses any risks to the 'host' tree or not. You have to do it right away, and the poison will be carried back to the roots.

• yardmom
    16 years ago

Try 'painting' the chemicals on the 1 inch cut stems. The bottoms of the ivy leaves are less waxy so if you can get some spray on the undersides of the leaves it may help.

• hedgesbb_aol_com
    13 years ago

do you need to? does it hurt the tree?

• kimka
    13 years ago

When the goal is getting the ivy out of the trees, you really don't need to hit it with pesticide. Just cut the vines all of the way around the bottom and a foot off the ground (as several people have mentioned). You can then just grab the ground vines by hand and pull them up or just cut them across and pick up the stems.

Once you get the ivy away from the trunk, you can spray it with double strength round up if it is not growing through anything you want to keep. It takes two sprayings a few days apart. The first one disrupts the waxy coat on the leaves, the second kills the plant. Don't spray the tree. It can hurt the tree and just cutting the stems across will cause what's up the tree to die over the course of several weeks.

Once you remove the really thick stems, the rest will pull up by hand easily as ivy doesn't root deep.

I don't like to use a stringtrimmer because you need to pick all of the big pieces up from the ground so they don't root (which does not happen with the stuff up the tree). A string trimmer makes lots of divisions that could root. What you pick up should be put into a trashbag and solarized so all of the pieces die other wise they can root in your compost pile or in the dump.

• davidhken_aol_com
    12 years ago

We cut all the ivy off some very large trees from the ground up to about 8'; one tree is over 200 years old! The growth above this area is still there; anything at all that can now sprayed on them to kill it off. These trees are on the edge of woods in our rear yard and exposed to the yard. Thanks so much

• morz8 - Washington Coast
    12 years ago

Susy, the correct way to cut it from trees was outlined above -

Depending on the thickness of the vines, use either loppers or a pruning saw to cut through each vine at shoulder height and at ankle height. Be careful not to wound the bark of the tree when cutting the ivy vines. Strip the ivy away from the tree between the two cuts (some vines may be so big that you will need to pry them away from the tree). Be careful not to damage the bark.

It may take a while, but the ivy left in the tree above will dry and die.

Next start pulling up as much ivy as possible and as deep as possible around the base of the tree. Keep extending the pulled area around the base of the tree until the pulled area is at least six feet from the tree's base all the way around -- this is the tree's lifesaver.

There isn't really anything you can spray that will stick to that semi-waxy coating on the ivy leaves but will not harm the trees. The two 'P"s, persevere and be patient are the best weapons :)

• ivymess
    6 years ago

Help need advice please! Eight months ago I cut english ivy from 2 trees... I cut it from the base and then again about 3 feet from there. What I can't believe is that it's still growing. The cut parts going up the tree are alive, healthy and kicking, even with new leaves! They have not been in soil for all this time.

I don't understand how it's getting nutrients to survive (and especially for 8 months) but it is. Does anyone know how to really kill this ivy? (I'm envisioning needing to putting poison on the ends to actually kill it, but would like to leave that as a last resort.)

• gardengal48 (PNW Z8/9)
    6 years ago

You must have missed some stems which are still in contact with the soil and have roots. That is the ONLY way it would still be alive (believe me, I know - English ivy is a major presence in my area and I have consulted and actively worked on its removal for several decades). To be fair, sometimes those climbing stems can be easy to miss - they are skinny and worm their way into grooves in the tree bark. And it can take some time for the topgrowth to actually brown and dry so it could look like it's alive even though it isn't. But hunt out anything that might be still attached at the base of the tree.

• ivymess
    6 years ago

Gardengal48, lol, I thought I'd made it really clear that there is NO contact with soil (and it's not hiding under grooves in the bark either.) You can go right ahead though and not believe me or think that I'm an idiot....

Sorry, but that's definitely not the ONLY way that the ivy would still be alive because it's alive on my two trees and like I said it's been 8 months since it was cut. Again, thought I was clear.... Sorry, but you are wrong.

Could anyone here please give some insight on the information that I provided?! Please don't question what I wrote.... this is the circumstance that I'm dealing with.... what I described is true and correct (as hard as it is to believe.)

• gardengal48 (PNW Z8/9)
    6 years ago

Let me make it perfectly clear...........if you sever a stem if ivy from its ground roots, it will not survive for 8 months. No plant can and ivy is no exception from that rule!! There is no way the detached stem can access moisture and nutrients other than by the roots in the ground. I have been involved in numerous English ivy removal projects over the years locally, both for the parks department and in community efforts to remove ivy growing in greenbelts and other natural areas. And I consult with homeowners on removing ivy on their properties. I come with just a significant bit of experience in this matter!! In all cases of it growing up trees - and we are talking massively big Douglas firs, among others - the process for successful removal is as described above: severing it from the roots just above ground level and again, a couple of feet above the ground. We rip this two foot section off the tree and any growth above that will dry out and die off within a few weeks. If it doesn't, then something attached to the ground was missed. It does happen but not very often.

You can accept the veracity of my experience or not but something is not ringing true with your description. Perhaps if you were to post photos of your situation we could have a better idea of what might be going on.

• kimka
    6 years ago

Ivymess, regardless of how you feel about Gardengal48's comments, obviously your case is somewhat unusual, because her advice is the gold standard for ivy removal. So please post some good photos, closeups and fuller views. Then maybe we can help you get to the bottom of your mystery. Be sure and show some of the cut ends of the vines and the start of where the leaves are still green. There must be some source of nutrients.

• floral_uk z.8/9 SW UK
    6 years ago

Ivy isn't a parasite, so it cannot obtain any nutrients if it is severed from the roots in the ground. If your Ivy is still green there is something that has been overlooked. Pictures are really needed to take the problem further for you.

• ivymess
    6 years ago

I COMPLETELY understand how HIGHLY unusual this case is. Here's proof, now would you like to offer some advise? I'm not an idiot. The ivy was cut back in october. The roots are not attached to soil (or hiding under the bark) and it's been alive and healthy since. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT EITHER!!! I had cut this ivy back about 5 years ago also and that time it died off within several months. This time... it didn't/hasn't.

...are you going to question the legitimacy of my photo??? If so, don't bother. I'm rather sick of having my judgement questioned here as if I can't see the situation in front of my eyes in these 2 trees. Sorry you can't wrap your mind around this situation.... how about trying? I understand that a plant needs nutrients (and supposedly ivy is not parasitic) to survive but SOMEHOW this ivy is still managing without getting nutrients from the soil.

• ivymess
    6 years ago

I think my next step is to buy floral water tubes and put bleach/poison water in them and stick the cut ivy ends inside so the plant will draw up the toxic fluid and die.

Any suggestions on what substance to put in the tubes? Do you think diluted bleach would work well?

Look, as you can see I'm not making this up...., I'm very concerned for the trees and need this ivy off! Now that you see a photo, please tell me what liquid substance would be good for killing the ivy. Thank you.

• cearbhaill (zone 6b Eastern Kentucky)
    6 years ago

I still think that there have to be small stands that are hidden in the bark.

If it was me I'd get down at the base of that tree and allow my fingers to feel around the flare well into the soil. I'd do this all around the tree and I'd take my time to try and just feel. Often I can feel things I can't really see and at least I would be reassured that I hadn't missed anything.

• Campanula UK Z8
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

I can only see a very small portion of this immortal ivy...which, if it is such a danger to the tree, must have quite a number of stems around the base...so no, I am afraid this photo is not really evidence of anything and would suggest that there is still rooted growth, possibly twining laterally around the tree...but only a thorough and patient investigation around the cleared tree base will reveal the connectedness of ivy...and where, therefore, to cut. Ivy will actually remain green for a good few weeks as the residual starch in the meaty stem will maintain leaf function, while the leaf stomata will invariably close in emergency mode...so it is entirely possible that the visible 'life' is still only in a 'pending' state.

Also, if you are concerned for the tree, I suggest you use a recommended herbicide and not some home-made and dubious bleach/'poison' concoction.

• Mike McGarvey
    6 years ago

Ivymess, any follow up? Did you finally find the stems you missed?

I use a sickle to cut and pull the ivy away from the trunks of trees. It's a handy tool for that purpose.

• Zarz Cannon
    6 years ago

I have exactly the same problem! The ivy has been growing on 3 mature lime trees for some years and last winter I severed the ivy - all the way around the tree so that none of it was attached to the roots in the ground and pulled as much away as I could hoping it would die back. It’s continuing to flourish, growing new leaves - doesn’t look as though anything has died back. I think the ivy must be getting some nourishment from the trees. There are holes and crevices in the trees so I’m wondering if the ivy has rooted further up the tree. I’ll take some pics when I have time.

• floral_uk z.8/9 SW UK
    6 years ago

The ivy could be getting some nutrition if there is organic material up in the trees. Just keep cutting and pulling it off. You’ll get there. Btw you speak of mature lime trees. I am guessing you’re in the UK? Most people on these forums are in the US so for them your trees are lindens.

What was the reason for removing the ivy? It is native in the British Isles and provides a lot of support for wildlife.

• ivymess
    6 years ago

Ha! ...and to see I'm not the only one with a case of ivy thriving after it's been severed several feet from the ground....basically behaving as a parasite on the tree. Come on people I'm sure you're going to give Zarz Cannon a hard time as well?!? lol He/she can't possible be correct!!!!! ...yeah.

• Mike McGarvey
    6 years ago

It's been my experience that if all the vines have been severed, a stretch of hot dry weather should do them in. It might take a while to notice it because the leaves are slow to wilt, especially in cool, wet conditions.

• floral_uk z.8/9 SW UK
    6 years ago

Ivy is not a parasite. That's a botanical fact of life. It does not root into the tree or derive any nourishment from it. If it continues to grow after severing every stem going into the ground it must have found organic material lodged in the bark of the tree which is supplying nutrients. There's no other way it can continue to grow. We're not giving anyone a hard time. These are facts, not opinions and can't be changed by argument. So no, Zara Cannon cannot be correct.

• Mike McGarvey
    6 years ago

I have cut a lot of ivy out of trees. You have to be very certain you have severed each vine. On some trees with rough bark it's easy to miss one or two. I double and triple check now. As flora says, ivy is NOT a parasite.

• Michael Kraft
    6 years ago

I live in Seattle, in a forest of mature douglas fir and big leaf maples. I have many times completely severed the roots to the ivy, and watched it slowly die over the next few months. Two years ago, in the fall as it was getting cooler, I severed the ivy around a maple and a fir. Both were complete jobs, exactly as I had always done before, and I was careful to catch every piece of the vine. I removed maybe two or three feet of vine completely around the tree. Over that winter, the vine did not wither and die on either tree. Next summer was one of the hottest, driest summers on record for this area, and I was sure that once we got into the hot,dry season, the ivy would finally wither and die. Instead, it put forth new leaves, flowered, and made it's usual harvest of seeds for the birds to disperse. It has now been two years since that time. I fully understand how to kill ivy by cutting off ALL the roots, and I have done that successfully many times in the past. This time, it did not work. I wonder if my timing was poor. By cutting as the cool, wet weather approached, the ivy faced zero water stress. It might even be getting water via the leaves, as the redwood trees do in the fog belt. It does rain a lot in Seattle, after all. But it has now survived two hot summers, and seems to be going strong. I am saddened to see that others have had this same outcome, but are disbelieved by those who have never seen this in person. Yes, stripping away ALL of the roots does work, but also, yes, stripping away ALL of the roots has NOT worked this time for me. Apparently, this list has only two speeds: 1) stripping is the only method, and 2) if it didn't work for you, it is not believable. I'd like to find a way to kill the ivy that is thriving AFTER having all of its roots severed. I know that in the Hoh rainforest, moss grows in trees, and actually turns into soil in the crotches, so I have one theory that somehow the ivy rooted in small pockets of soil high in the tree, but that only works to explain the maple, which has crotches, and doesn't touch the fir, which is a telephone pole sort of tree. I've been thinking and researching this problem for two years now, but I can't explain how any plant can survive without direct contact with the ground. I will make yet another close look at the tree soon, to see if there is ANY possibility of a hidden strand of ivy, but the existing strands were inches in diameter, and not at all hidden, plus the nature of both firs and maples does not include deep fissures where something might hide. I know about the waxy barrier on the leaves which renders most herbicides impotent, but I think the idea of a flower vase holding herbicide on some freshly cut stems is an experiment worth trying. Anyone know of the best herbicide, if I can introduce it directly into the circulatory system of the plant? If I find a way, I'll post my solution, as I'm sure this is as frustrating for those who have experienced it as it has been for me.

• Mike McGarvey
    6 years ago

Michael, well written. You covered all the bases.

Any chance I can come and see these trees? I live out between Maple Valley and Renton. That's close to Seattle.

I like to be perplexed as much as the next guy. :-)

Mike

• Michael Kraft
    6 years ago

I would love to have input from someone experienced. Maybe you will find a hidden root I missed. Maybe you will have other ideas to combat this immortal monster. My phone is 206 719-5079, and I also accept texts.

• gardengal48 (PNW Z8/9)
    6 years ago

Michael, both Mike and I live in your general area and as you can probably tell from previous comments to this thread, what you describe is unusual to say the least. In fact, the approach described above - cutting the vines at the base of the tree and then again at a manageable height above and removing all the growth in between the cuts - is how this plague is managed here by the DNR, the DOT and local municipal parks departments and is nearly 100% effective. But there is a lot of stored energy in those vines and they can seem to survive and even grow for a number of months (or even longer, depending on when this process was undertaken)......but NOT for 2 years!!

Hopefully Mike can get out to your place to see what's up :-)

• Michael Kraft
    6 years ago

Thanks, gardengal. I just got off the phone with Mike, after about 38 minutes of conversation, much of it about the ivy. He clearly knows his stuff, and is experienced. I believe he now feels the same way about me. He specifically mentioned you as someone with a great deal of experience around plants. Feel free to call, or perhaps, join forces for a field trip to look at my situation.

In the past, when I have cut the ivy around the trunks of trees, I have seen a familiar pattern. For the first month or two, the ivy appears unchanged, as if nothing had happened. It's amazing that they can store that much water inside those seemingly dry vine trunks. It's not so hard to imagine them storing the carbohydrates that they obtained via photosynthesis, but the amount of water needed? Still, those waxy leaves must have minimal respiration needs.

After a month or two, I can begin to see some changes. The leaves begin to wilt. At this point, things pick up steam, and changes are more rapid (or maybe, having waited months, I've gotten bored and just don't check the progress as often as I did shortly after I cut the stems). In any case, the wilting leaves don't take very long to turn brown, then crispy dry, and then they fall off.

What remains on the tree is a lacy spiderweb of the dead vines. I have trees in my back yard (it's a forest, remember) that I cut maybe 25 years ago, shortly after I moved into this house 30 years ago. They still have the lacy network of vines circling the trees going up as far as I can see, at least 50 feet. I've learned to enjoy that sight as just part of nature, although a naked Douglas Fir, without that sort of adornment, is equally beautiful.

After living in this forest of fir, maple, cedar and hemlock for several decades, I have seen lots of trees fall. Some years three or four trees fall, and then it might be years before another tree falls. In all of that time, I have never once seen a tree fall that was covered in ivy. Every tree that has fallen has been entirely free of ivy. I'm not saying that ivy protects the trees, but this is clear evidence to refute a commonly held myth, that ivy will somehow kill trees. The most plausible idea is that the extra leaves add more wind sail resistance, and the extra weight helps topple the tree, but I have never seen that happen.

I have to wonder if ivy does kill trees in other areas, in other ways that I have not personally seen after 30 years of careful observation. In my situation, not one of the fallen trees had any ivy, and the many trees that had ivy are still proudly erect probing the sky.

In the same way, I have heard (and experienced) the effectiveness of removing the vines around the trunk, severing the connection to the root system. Yet, I have to wonder if this method is also, at least partly, another bit of mythology. What if it turns out that in the right circumstances, ivy can do things none of us believe is possible. How would we react? Most likely, we would point fingers at the person who is observing and reporting the unexpected behavior, and say it is impossible. Yet if anyone tells me that ivy kills trees, I know they don't really know what they are talking about.

Before my attempt on the maple and the fir, I probably also would have scoffed at any such report. After all, I know as well as anyone which vines are parasitic and able to siphon off nutrients and water from the host plant. I know, as well as anyone, that ivy is not parasitic. Thus, I am completely at a loss to explain what I see happening.

In this situation, I always remember the guy who wanted to study the nature of carbon, using an expensive machine. For years, he was denied time on the machine because "carbon is the most studied element in the universe, and we already know everything about it." After many years, he was finally granted some time on the expensive machine, and his discovery about a new characteristic of carbon led to a Nobel Prize, and to the discovery of carbon tubes, and to the new lightweight carbon fiber materials that are stronger and lighter than anything before. It's always arrogant to say that we already know everything, even when all those around us agree that it is true.

I am truly hoping that Mike, or someone, or even I, can find a hidden root, somehow tucked into a crevice, somehow providing enough water and nutrients for a very large and well established vine, and that I can finally chop out that missing piece. But I am a meticulous person, and I have lots of experience doing that exact thing. I really don't think I missed something, (but I kinda hope I did, as that will finally resolve the issue).

In any case, thank you for your interest and for taking this seriously. Who knows where it will lead? So much of scientific advancement has come from one person noticing that a single fact does not fit into our existing knowledge (people like Einstein, Newton, Copernicus). This situation does not fit into my pre-existing understanding of plants in general, or of ivy in particular.

I do notice that the ivy leaves are di-morphic. As a young plant, growing upwards, the leaves are palmate, like stars with several points. When the ivy sends out horizontal or downward stems, the leaves change to look like feathers (egg shaped with a single point), and the stems also begin to sport flowers and seeds. If the leaves can be dimorphic, why not the roots? Maybe under just the right circumstances, ivy does change behavior and become parasitic. I hope not, and I'm willing to consider any other reasonable theory. But I cannot discount a fact that looms just outside my window every time I look out.

Thanks for taking this seriously, gardengal.

• gardengal48 (PNW Z8/9)
    6 years ago

I'm not so sure as I would go so far to say 'parasitic' :-) But it may be possible that these vines can become somewhat epiphytic. The do attach via root hairs and it seems entirely possible - although maybe not typical or even common - that these root hairs are obtaining and absorbing the necessary water and nutrients for the vines to survive via these attachments to the tree's bark.

• lisaam
    5 years ago

We need the rest of the story! Did Mike go to Michael K'a house and what did he see? Why have we not heard back from either? Gardengal, you may need to go make sure nothing dastardly has happened.

• Mike McGarvey
    5 years ago

I'm still here and haven't gone anywhere. I'll call Michael tomorrow.

• lisaam
    5 years ago

Yes please, dying to know. Was thinking about this recently as I was hacking at other sorts of vines climbing up trees.

• bossyvossy
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

You know how you see plants cropping up and thriving in cracks? I think vines could take root in trunk and live off decaying bark and debris. I see it in my neck of the woods. We cut at the base and at 3-4 more points, then hand remove as much as we can. Then generously apply killer on stump. It works pretty well but you must keep eyes peeled for another season to kill stragglers.

signed: a vine hater.

• Mike McGarvey
    5 years ago

Thanks, Michael. Yes, just one missed vine is all it takes. I'm glad you finally resolved this. Perseverance and a good eye is what it takes.

• bossyvossy
    5 years ago

Can you post pic of tool?

• Zarz Cannon
    5 years ago

I just wanted to add an update too. 18 months ago I severed some rampant ivy growing up my lime/linden trees. I made sure I cut through every stem but the ivy continued to flourish. This is what it looked like a year after I cut it:

• michael kraft
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

This is the Rockwell multi tool I own, the F30. ( I think you can click on the image to enlarge it.) I have found it so incredibly useful that I bought two more for my son and son-in-law, but I got them the F50, and I think the series goes up to F80. The blade is at far left. It vibrates back and forth, and cuts rapidly.

Before I had this tool, I cut using hand tools such as a machete (which damaged the underlying bark of the tree) or a branch lopper (which was difficult to get fully around the larger vine trunks stuck to the tree). My best prior tool was a gardener's hand saw, with the curved blade. Even that tended to damage the tree bark, in order to fully cut through an ivy trunk.

I did need to string an extension cord to use it, but suddenly, it was so easy to just cut through any spot on the vine, and I was able to clean up the trunk, without any damage to the tree bark, in a way that would have been unthinkable using only hand tools. I got my first multi-tool when I was age 63, but I have been discovering just how amazing and useful this tool is for all sorts of tasks. When I went back to attack the ivy a second time, after waiting two years, I was planning to use the same old hand tools as before, but suddenly inspiration struck and I tried this tool. It would be like the difference between eating soup with a steak knife, versus eating soup with a spoon. One way was so clearly superior and gave such improved results.

I think that the ease of cutting the ivy trunks into smaller chunks that could be easily removed made it possible to clean up the area in such a way that I could finally spot the hidden ivy trunk, expose it, and finally cut it away.

There is also a model using a battery, but I have no experience with it. To my mind, it is worth stringing a long extension cord any time I need to use this tool out in the forest around me. It is designed to cut wood, such as plywood or 2 x 4 boards, so cutting a tough ivy stem is almost what it was designed to do.

I now have a perfect record for removing ivy, and have erased as failures the two mystery trees that were confounding me over the past two years.

• bossyvossy
    5 years ago

Thanks I’ll ck it out

• Bobby Daugherty
    2 years ago

I too have have an english ivy that I have cut completely around my tree, three times now, and it's as if the ivy doesn't know that it's supposed to die. At this point I'm going to use a ladder and cut the ivy higher up in the the tree. I'm also thinking about placing bags of salt water on the cuts and seeing if that will systemically kill the vines and roots. The ivy was there when I purchased my home. Some of the vines are 3-4 inches thick and appear fairly old, so perhaps they have rooted into the tree in places. I'm feeling the frustration!

• Amy Marie
    2 years ago

Had my yard guys gash large gaps in the roots of the Japanese ivy that was choking my trees out.... They sprayed the "injuries" with Round-up. The next day I hit the same areas with Diquat (in July 2021 it's called Spectracide Weed stop).

One week in and I'm seeing yellow leaves and wilt. Perfect trifecta of heat, two herbicides, and gashing.....and it's a quick kill off.

Yay!!?

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?