Return to the Garden Writers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My first published article

Posted by santi_rodriguez (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 1, 10 at 22:50

Hey I wrote my first aricle, and it got published on a website. Its about growing mums, and how to get the most out of them. I need opinions, suggestions anything.

Let me know what you think

Santi

Here is a link that might be useful: My first article

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My first published article

Good article!
In the part about hardy mums and florist mums, you could mention that mums (like many perennials) are best planted in the spring. Hardy mums planted in the fall often do not survive the winter. The mulch you mentioned would help improve survival. If planted in the spring they do not need mulch. Also, they will best survive the winter if you leave stems on until spring.

o
RE: My first published article

santi rodriguez, "Mums fair exceptionally well in full sun;" I believe you meant to say 'fare'. The piece is well written and informative. Thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Writers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here