Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
junkyardgirl

Looking for Guest Bloggers from GW

junkyardgirl
15 years ago

Hi,

So you don't think this is spam, I'm a participating member of GW, and have been for years. Went through all the Disney foolishness (under another name) and am happy that GW is now stable and low-stress. I mostly post on the Florida Gardening and Brugmansia forums, and on Kitchen Table. I'm not posting this anywhere but GW, because this is the best site online, with the most knowledgeable people.

I have a gardening blog, and I'm looking for guest bloggers, also would like to do guest posts on other gardening blogs. You're welcome to cross post to your article, but the complete post has to be on my blog. I'm working on doing a newsletter, and at that time, I'll be doing snippets with links to other sites. When that happens, I'll be taking submissions for possible inclusion.

I'll also exchange links with any gardening blog or site, can be new, not interested in what your Google Page Rank is. I'm about sharing information with my blog, not getting rich.

I live in SW Florida, and only have experience gardening from zone 7 in the Carolinas and up to my present 9b/10a. I need gardening information on the blog about other zones and even other countries.

If you're interested, you can contact me at consummategardener@gmail.com or through my page here.

Here is a link that might be useful: My Gardening Blog