Return to the Garden Writers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Garden Blogs

Posted by gardeningstella (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 8, 09 at 21:39

Is this the only place where garden bloggers might talk? I can't find a Garden Blog category on these forums, but I'd be astonished if this isn't of interest.

Bloggers? Where are you writing and what are you writing about?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garden Blogs

Ive started a blog with the intention of talking about homesteading, but when I sit down to write, what comes out comes out and lately its not about homesteading! though im drafting a post about composting! ha.
Not garden related - Im working on an article on homebirth with the idea of submitting first to mother earth news, but not sure they print alot of that type of material.

Here is a link that might be useful: the mountains of mist blog

o

I have a Garden Blog you might be interested in:
http://thecitrusguy.blogspot.com/
Please come check it out and let me know what you think.
Thanks!
Darren

Here is a link that might be useful: The Citrus Guy Blog

o

My garden blog goes like this:
http://setlandscape.com/

o

Well, I started a blog mainly to keep me writing. Working on my longer/larger projects gets sort of daunting at times, so I end up writing about my garden.
Check it out: http://writin4him.blogspot.com/

o

I've just started blogging, focused on newer gardeners, but hopefully fun for everyone

Here is a link that might be useful: The Frugal Garden

o

I've been blogging for a while. It's mainly about whatever is happening in my rose garden and nursery. As things progressed, I began including more about our old house restoration and my antiquing/junking finds. If you're interested, the link is below.

I have a regular "Flowers on Friday" feature, where I show some of my favorite roses each week.

Connie

Here is a link that might be useful: Hartwood Roses Blog

o

Happy to share a link to my blog. Irregularly updated with poetry, ramblings, and great information by myself and my family as we work to build our growing nursery, and try not to kill each other:

Here is a link that might be useful: Eden Watch

o

Wow, everyone, great Blogs! Especially liked the 'Flower's on Friday' idea, Connie.

I also just started a blog. Please visit it at www.kansasgardenmusings.blogspot.com. I'd appreciate any suggestions or ideas!

ProfessorRoush.

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden Musings

o

I started a blog this year to share my passion for plants. I will be updating today at some point (I think).

The Plant Geek

Here is a link that might be useful: Confessions of a Plant Geek Blog

o

My blog covers veggies and fruits.

Here is a link that might be useful: container vegetable gardening

o

My garden blog, with a humorous twist.

Here is a link that might be useful: An Obsessive Neurotic Gardener

o

I have a "Country DIY" blog. I started it just writing about our new lif tin the country but over the years it has developed a life of it's own. I find it difficult to keep writing, sometimes, not so much when I am busy and have a lot to write about, but when I don't.

Here is a link that might be useful: Providence-Acres Blog

o

My garden blog, Garden Geek is mostly about subtropical flowering plants. I am my country's first garden blogger :)

http://www.lahoregardening.com

Started it in 2009. Mostly about flowering vines, bulbs and everything related to growing from seed (and bulb).

Would appreciate any suggestions.

khabbab
Pakistan

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden Geek

o

I have a garden blog too! My blog is about gardening of all types; indoor, outdoor, annuals, perennials, vegetables, even water gardening. So many things to write about, so little time! :-)

I can't wait to check all of your blogs out.

Amy

Here is a link that might be useful: Get Busy Gardening!

o

Enjoy reading all of your blogs. Thanks for chance to share mine.

Mike

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden Design Ideas

o

Hello everyone! I'm glad to join the gardenweb group. I enjoy reading blogs about gardening and landscape design. I am working on my own blog as well and very excited to shire it. If you have a moment, please visit my new website. Appropriate your reviews and criticism www.veryfinegarden.com

Here is a link that might be useful: veryfinegarden

o

My blog explores how gardens and plants connect to everything else.

Here is a link that might be useful: Whole Life Gardening

o

Hi all, I am new to blogging, but have written for a newspaper on local gardens for a few years.
My blog is about getting gardeners - on the right path- by looking at gardening as an extention of themselves, their passions, and their homes.
Hoping to incorporate some freelance hands-on gardening locally this spring... so the blog is a spring-board for that venture also.

Here is a link that might be useful: On the Right Path Gardening

o

I started my blog as a journal, but have expanded coverage. It takes work, but I really do enjoy writing it. Let me know what you think.

Here is a link that might be useful: Hamptons Garden Blog

o

I have been writing a garden blog for almost 2 years now. I usually keep the subject matter somehow related to gardening. Since I have so many roses in my garden, a lot of my posts are about them.

Here is a link that might be useful: Roses and Other Gardening Joys

o

gardeningstella, Here is the one that I can heartily recommend.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Writers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here