Return to the Garden Writers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Garden Photo Published

Posted by cajungardener1 z6 eWA (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 25, 05 at 1:19

Not long ago the local paper published my close up photograph of my Venus Flytrap. I placed the trap that enclosed a fly in front of a 5 million cw light and the result was to be able to see the fly inside the trap, sort of like an xray. If I could photograph for a living it would be phenomenal. My ideal job would be to photograph gardens and aircraft. What an unlikely pair of subjects.
Would love to share ideas on how to accomplish with others with similar (at least the garden part) aspirations.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garden Photo Published

• Posted by Trudi_d 7, Long Island (My Page) on
    Sun, Nov 27, 05 at 18:47

Why don't you make a website and share your photos there.

o
RE: Garden Photo Published

I have a personal site but am thinking about closing it. In the 3 months I have had it online I never received an email from any viewer to my email address on the site. Or maybe no one took the time to write. Maybe I am too impatient and it takes months or years to be 'discovered'.

I appreciate your input. Maybe I will reconsider and revitalize the site.
Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Writers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here