Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Epiphyllum 'Grace Ann'

Posted by radiantjade SD, CA 10 (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 31, 11 at 23:44

My potted Epi tipped over and 2 pieces broke off. I will cut off one extra piece, so you can start a nice pot with 3 pieces in it. "Grace Ann" has XL beautiful purple flowers. The stems on mine are wide with a slight pink edge.

There is a pic on this site if you do a search under Cacti & Succulents, and search for "epiphyllum bloom"
Or try link below to get to the same pic:

Check out my trade list.
---JJ

Here is a link that might be useful: epiphyllum bloom

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Epiphyllum 'Grace Ann'

If no one posts with anything more impressive I have basil seeds.

o

Hi Steezeven,
Well, I can trade with you. Your offer for basil seeds is the only offer I got, so the epi cuttings are yours.

There are a couple of other seeds I am interested in also on your trade list: Giant sunflower, & Straight 8 cucumber, (maybe p.w. pumpkin)
Please e-mail me.

o

JJ,
I was sent to your posting bu jade_man...

I don't know if you may have any cuttings left or could make any, But I have been looking for a colorful epi.
From your trade list, I do have the purple oxalis with the pink blossoms I could trade you. I also have the hardy heavily lobed ones with pink blossoms which grow outside here in zone 5b. also have green and white, but those weren't on your list.
If you're interested please e-mail me:
Chrishware @aol.com

thanks,
chris

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here