Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
SDCSS Show Plants Feb 9 2013

Posted by rosemariero6 z10 /ss24 So. Calif. (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 10, 13 at 20:29

I have uploaded the Show Plant album (to Picasa) for your viewing pleasure. It's been so long since I've done this, I hope I remembered how to do it!

Let me know if there's a prob.
I haven't added the names of plant, but I think you can click on Photo Details-any names I know are included in the filename.

Copy& paste url below
https://plus.google.com/photos/101816319901863258523/albums/5843494998528131489?authkey=CMLRlcLW9rDllAE

or click on link below

Still working on the sale plant album.

Here is a link that might be useful: SDCSS Show Plant album

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: SDCSS Show Plants Feb 9 2013

Thanks Rose good job behind (and in front of) the camera pics are all nice and crisp

o

Thanks, MrLike! Glad you enjoyed them. =)

o

• Posted by teatree zone 8b/Oregon (My Page) on
    Sun, Feb 10, 13 at 22:23

Beautiful job, miss Queen of Multitasking!

o

very nice, very nice plants, beautifully shot !!!! and beautifully displayed.

o

Thanks, Colleen & Mara! It was a fun show! I talked too much this time! I'm sure it cut out at least 100 more pix that could've been taken! LOL

Multitasking I am! Catch up chores neglected from weekend, getting other album ready to upload, office org for tax return compilation, grocery shopping in next hour, prepping for foal birth within next week or so, pulling weeds out front so I might get my sux PIG!! Whee!

o

Thanks so much for sharing! I really enjoyed that album.

o

Nice job. Boy, you are quick at getting them up. Really enjoyed them...both in person and now in perpetuity!!!

o

Happy you liked, Laura & Reggie! Plant sale album later today!

Reggie, I asked you in email, but again here...is it okay w/you to post your pic (I sent you) in the sale plant album, or would you rather not?

o

Thanks a million for posting these pics, Rosemarie! I like the look and ease of this slideshow... Good RM tag teatree ;-) Queen of Multitasking! It's true though, you take good photographs RM...

Amazing amazing plants.

These plants show, my succi friends and i wonder how/if much extra attention/maintenance to grow such 'perfect/flawless' plants - is that,,, plus great growing conditions and a bit of luck ?? Whatever it is, it works!

Thanks again Rosemarie - fun filled slideshow...

o

yep, thanks for posting

o

Thanks, John & Geno! I forgot about that slideshow option, John. Glad you used it! LOL, on the Q of M (could be worse,eh?)!

I don't think I'd ever have plants ready/in show "form". I applaud those who do, though! I've been told by a few about the steps some go through (repotting, cleaning up, staging, top-dressing) and some who have fabulous plants (rare & well-grown) that need no special pre-show preening to win ribbons!

If you haven't seen the other post with link to sale plants, see link below to that thread. :)

Here is a link that might be useful: SALE plant album

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cacti & Succulents Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here