Return to the California Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: time for a plant exchange in orange county???

Posted by heirloomkeepsakes CALIF 9 or 10 (ribbonembroidery@hotmail.com) on
Mon, Mar 3, 08 at 17:58

Last April Mikey had one - someone near South Coast Plaza was going to have one-----------how many are interested????

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: time for a plant exchange in orange county???

I think I could gather up some plants...

o

Hi, I live just outside of OC near Pomona and would be interested. Do the plants have to be potted up? If so, I can get some done. My email here is current, Linda

o

• Posted by lthree So. California (My Page) on
    Mon, Mar 10, 08 at 13:42

I'm in....depending on the date. I've got lots to choose from.

o

count me in from Laguna Niguel!

o

We need more people - tell your friends. Some don't have computers but love plants and would like to be informed. There is a garden tour in April and Mikey is on the tour so he's working in the garden. Anyone you know interested in having it at their home??? We could also meet at Eucalytus Park (off Valley View/Orangewood) if no one wants to have it?? I have another possibility?? Nancy (another one on garden tour). Ck with your friends and get back. Linda

o

• Posted by mrsdog southern calif (My Page) on
    Tue, Mar 18, 08 at 20:46

I'd love to come to another swap, still enjoying plants I got at Mikey's swap last year. We had hoped to host (I'm the one near South Coast Plaza) but can't this year. Hope we can find a place!

o

Hello All,
I am interested in plant swapping in the Orange County, CA. area. I re-married and for the first time have an actual garden to plant! Unfortunately, my garden currently exists of mostly dirt and a few fruit trees. ( I need as many plants as I can get). How does the exchange work?

o

O.K. We need someone to have at their house??? Ask your family and friends. Your garden doesn't have to be in order -- just a gathering and exchange place. I might know of house in Cypress (mother died and house empty). She is off Valley View/Ball/Cerritos

You ALL check and I'll check. This is such beautiful WEATHER. Start putting your plants in pots. We will get together, draw numbers, and exchange. Tell others that do not have computers (like Rose in Santa Ana). Let's try for end of April?????

o

• Posted by sanda Uz10/Sz23 SoCal (My Page) on
    Fri, Apr 11, 08 at 15:12

Hi Linda,

We have a place!!!

see following link

Let's come up with a date. April 26 or May 3?

sanda

Here is a link that might be useful: exchange

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from California are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the California Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here