Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sweetannie4u

Baby Alex

Annie
13 years ago

I posted a picture of Maya (age 2 yrs) and Baby Alex (age 2 weeks) over in my Topic that I posted in Conversations.

My daughter gave me permission to post it.

There are more in my PhotoBucket account. I provided a link to that just in case you might want to tiptoe softly in and take a peek at the new baby.

He and his big sister are napping on Mommie's bed....sheeeeeh. Don't wake them. (hehehe)

~Annie

Here is a link that might be useful: I have a new Grandson ( one picture)

Comments (4)

• krycek1984
    13 years ago

Congratulations! That is so cool! Hopefully the gardening bug spreads to the rest of your family :). It's the good kind of bug, not the bad kind!

• janepa
    13 years ago

Congratulations to you and your family on the arrival of baby Alex. Your grandchildren and their mama and poppa are beautiful. My DH and I had to wait for ten years after our daughter got married, but our grandson Christian finally came and soon after our granddaughter Sarah. Since they moved back near us we are having a great time.

It is sad when families do not get along, but appreciate what a lovely family you do have, and maybe some day things will work out with your 'steps'. They are the losers.

Jane

• Annie
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thank you Mr.S.
    And Thank you Jane.

I wish my daughter and younger son lived closer. You just miss out on so much. It is the every day things in life and the mundane times spent together that really mean the most in our lives. That is what a family is all about. Working together and playing together. I hate missing out on so much of my grandbabies' developments and their daily activities and antics.

My daughter and her hubby were afraid they would never have any children. When Kate turned 30, she felt panicky and afraid she would never become a mother. But finally after ten years, they were blessed with one child and now another. One of each! God works in mysterious ways - they are now more financially settled, have a house of their own and now in their 30s, and having waited so long, they are really great parents. And Kate is now able to be a stay at home mom to raise and nurture their children.
    They are a happy couple - two beautiful children, a cat and a little dog (their first children). Life at this moment in time is so good.
    Santosh is a great father and Kate is a wonderful mother. I am so very proud of them both.

Thanks again Jane. How sweet and kind of you.
    ~Annie

• gottagarden
    13 years ago

Congratulations! And look at all that hair he has! No baldies for you. They are lucky to have such a lovely, doting, appreciative grandma. Enjoy them both!!

Sponsored