Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
poizzuniv

have: loads of hibiscus seeds!

poizzuniv
17 years ago

Several different kinds. A few listed on my trade page. Check it out.

http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/poizzuniv

Thank you

Michael

poizzun_iv@yahoo.com

Comments (11)

• wbara
    17 years ago

i would beinterested in your plum & mango hibiscus. all i have are holly hock seeds & mixed bearded iris tubers,2 trade lmk.

• hibsicus
    17 years ago

Hi,tried sending yiu a e-mail yesterday,came back,guess that I had wrong addreees.So am trying again.You have several hibiscus,that I would like to have.Double date, mango delight,
    paradise,gypsy music, and kirk's purple.
    This is what I have that is on your list.clematis,carnaby,
    other,different purple, 3 different colors,of purple.also morning glory, milky way,heavenly blue,blue star,and a mixture of blue and pink silk,tye dye and Mt. fuzi.these are all mixed.Let me know if you are interested.I am trying to get as many different colors,kinds of hibiscus.Let me know if you are interested.
    Margaret

• hibsicus
    17 years ago

Hi,do you still have hibiscus seeds.I have several of the flower seeds,that you wanted.If interested,let me know.
    Margaret

• hibiscusgirl
    16 years ago

Michael,
    I see you are looking for a cactus that can be in a hanging basket. I have my grandmothers cactus separated and would be glad to trade for hibiscus seeds especially the large blooms. The cactus looks like a cat tail. Let me know.
    Thanks!

• graanieb
    16 years ago

Anyone got any seeds or reply from Michael?

Don't you hate when at times we don't get any replies because of someone not wanting to say No. I'll handle any explanation fine. Of course there can be other reasons for the silence.

Sure would love lots more Hibiscus seeds, down in southern La these flowers are among the most reliable and prettiest,you Margaret will agree.

GB

• virgiebaby165
    16 years ago

Michael: Would be intersted in a trade of your Hardy Hib. Plum Crazy for my Southern Belle, Luna Blush Hardy Hibs. PLMK.

Ginny B.

• virgiebaby165
    16 years ago

Michael: You failed to answer my above 9/27 e-mail. Would you like to trade your Plum Crazy for Southern Belle, Luna Blush Hardy Hibiscus seeds? Can trade 3 for 1.

Ginny B.

• wilmoth
    16 years ago

MICHAEL I NOTICED YOU WERE A NEWBIE I HOPE YOU WILL TRADE ME SOME OF YOUR HIBISCUS I AM SURE I HAVE ALOT SEEDS TO SHARE WITH YOU LET ME KNOW EMAIL ME DIRECT DONNAWILMOTH2000@YAHOO.COM AND AGAIN THANKS...WILMOTH

• roflol
    16 years ago

Traders beware. Please see the ratings and review page on this person. Link is below. Michael, will be happy to add to my review of you when/if you make good on our trade. :-)

Here is a link that might be useful: Review on poizzuniv

• susyflores
    16 years ago

hi i am looking for blue, lavender or purple hibicus.
    i have seeds and plants to trade.
    i dont know how or where to put my trade list. i keep going back a forth here and i can not find the way of how to do it. i can give you my email address meanwhile i will continue to figure it out.
    susanalopezflores1967@yahoo.com

• Susan Levy
    9 years ago

Hi found this old listing for Habiscus. Looking for all colors if anyone has any . Also suggestions to help this seed germinate

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations