Return to the Hibiscus Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: loads of hibiscus seeds!

Posted by poizzuniv (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 30, 07 at 23:07

Several different kinds. A few listed on my trade page. Check it out.

http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/poizzuniv

Thank you
Michael

poizzun_iv@yahoo.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: loads of hibiscus seeds!

i would beinterested in your plum & mango hibiscus. all i have are holly hock seeds & mixed bearded iris tubers,2 trade lmk.

o

Hi,tried sending yiu a e-mail yesterday,came back,guess that I had wrong addreees.So am trying again.You have several hibiscus,that I would like to have.Double date, mango delight,
paradise,gypsy music, and kirk's purple.
This is what I have that is on your list.clematis,carnaby,
other,different purple, 3 different colors,of purple.also morning glory, milky way,heavenly blue,blue star,and a mixture of blue and pink silk,tye dye and Mt. fuzi.these are all mixed.Let me know if you are interested.I am trying to get as many different colors,kinds of hibiscus.Let me know if you are interested.
Margaret

o

Hi,do you still have hibiscus seeds.I have several of the flower seeds,that you wanted.If interested,let me know.
Margaret

o

Michael,
I see you are looking for a cactus that can be in a hanging basket. I have my grandmothers cactus separated and would be glad to trade for hibiscus seeds especially the large blooms. The cactus looks like a cat tail. Let me know.
Thanks!

o

Anyone got any seeds or reply from Michael?

Don't you hate when at times we don't get any replies because of someone not wanting to say No. I'll handle any explanation fine. Of course there can be other reasons for the silence.

Sure would love lots more Hibiscus seeds, down in southern La these flowers are among the most reliable and prettiest,you Margaret will agree.

GB

o

Michael: Would be intersted in a trade of your Hardy Hib. Plum Crazy for my Southern Belle, Luna Blush Hardy Hibs. PLMK.

Ginny B.

o

Michael: You failed to answer my above 9/27 e-mail. Would you like to trade your Plum Crazy for Southern Belle, Luna Blush Hardy Hibiscus seeds? Can trade 3 for 1.

Ginny B.

o

MICHAEL I NOTICED YOU WERE A NEWBIE I HOPE YOU WILL TRADE ME SOME OF YOUR HIBISCUS I AM SURE I HAVE ALOT SEEDS TO SHARE WITH YOU LET ME KNOW EMAIL ME DIRECT DONNAWILMOTH2000@YAHOO.COM AND AGAIN THANKS...WILMOTH

o
RE: have: loads of hibiscus seeds - but won't send!

Traders beware. Please see the ratings and review page on this person. Link is below. Michael, will be happy to add to my review of you when/if you make good on our trade. :-)

Here is a link that might be useful: Review on poizzuniv

o

hi i am looking for blue, lavender or purple hibicus.
i have seeds and plants to trade.
i dont know how or where to put my trade list. i keep going back a forth here and i can not find the way of how to do it. i can give you my email address meanwhile i will continue to figure it out.
susanalopezflores1967@yahoo.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hibiscus Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here