Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ghost X White Bullet Habanero

Posted by habjolokia 7 (zellmarkj@yahoo.com) on
Mon, Feb 10, 14 at 19:12

Last season I used the cross pollination steps from Fatalii.net and crossed a ghost with a white bullet Hab. The red twist tie was used as a marker so I would not loose track of the crossed pepper.

Here is a link that might be useful: Fatalii.net

This post was edited by habjolokia on Mon, Feb 10, 14 at 19:18

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ghost X White Bullet Habanero

Here is the offspring of the cross, seeds had great germination rates and I am hoping cool traits got passed. I have a few growing and will select the best traits to go to F2.

Here is a link that might be useful: GW post related to this post

o

Well... I'm interested!
Keep the updates coming, I want to see how this all plays out!

o

It would be very interesting to see the outcome.
Keep us posted.

o

Thanks, I will update as the seedlings progress and am looking forward to the end results, traits of the pepper

o

Awesome Mark! Did you do a cross the other way also? Looking forward to the updates.

Kevin

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here