Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Spring/Fall Swap?

Posted by singcharlene Zone 5 CO (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 28, 10 at 15:48

Hello,

I have hosted a RMG spring swap for the past few years (in Castle Rock). I'm thinking that this year I might like to host the Fall swap instead and let someone else host the Spring swap?

We have a lot of legal/court stuff going on end of April/May for our foster baby girls and I'd like to keep my schedule clear during this time.

Is anyone interested in hosting the Spring Swap? We have done it in the past on a Saturday one of the first few weeks of May.

Thanks!
Charlene

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spring/Fall Swap?

Skybird started a post about this spring's swap....

Here is a link that might be useful: Spring Swap '10 info

o

If people not mind heading north, we would love to host the spring event. We offer lawn with shade trees and a barn alleyway should weather turn nasty. Our place is east of Greeley 8 miles and north of Kersey 3 miles. That makes it about an hour North of the metro.

o

Hi Lucky,

Angel posted that she'd be willing to have it at her house on the other thread and I responded to her before you posted. It looks like it's going to be in Longmont!

But we can always keep you in mind for a backup just in case anything happens! I don't know if people would want to drive that far or not, but we could always vote on it! Hey! If we ever have it at your place, we could always have a barn dance after the swap! ;-)

EVERYBODY......

Post any more information over on the Spring Swap - 2010 thread from here on out --- linked below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Spring Swap - 2010

o

Okay, I got lost on which thread. Sorry.

Best of wishes for you and your girls, Charlene.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here