Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
autumnshowers

WANTED: my part of the trade from lookin4you2xist = tampabaygard

autumnshowers
17 years ago

If you remember lookin4you2xist on gardenweb.com had stolen some cuttings and rose bushes from several people. Well, he has returned to GW with the new username tampabaygardener. His is still advertising his long non-existent list on GW for trades.

I know because I replied about Russelliana (he stole in March 2005), and he responded with this email address lookin4you2xist@gmail.com.

He also goes by Richard Boone or Andrew at agrover2@tampabay.rr.com, rboone1@tampabay.rr.com

He has used several email addresses in response my trade. He never replied as to why he never sent my part of the trade (this was back in March 2005), and he has done the same to others. I have emails from other GW members and a tracking number from USPS that showed my packaged reached him. He also has a history on the internet of offering everything and delivering nothing.

Please read for what it's worth. I have dealt with identity theft with so many people, and I am tired of people trust and confidence utterly destroyed.

Comments (7)

• tampabaygardener
    17 years ago

I think you have a major wait MAJOR sort of brain disorder lady. Can your feeble brain say slander? Keep it up. I have a lawyer not that I think I need one over a rose bush. I have ALWAYS gotten back good responces from gardenweb members. I do not apreciate being called a thief. Is it possibly that you got your end of the deal and did not remember? Could it be that me having 3 email accounts messed you up? I probably make more money per year than you make in 3. tampabay.rr is road runner lady it costs money something you might have if you were not trying to spend your time posting accusations in forums about people. Last I knew it was 2007 not 2005 hunnie =)Do you have a problem with gay people or just people in general ? A gmail account lets you have a couple extra gigs of space. lookin4you2xist is my boyfriend we have been together over 10 years I doubt very highly he took anything from you, he is a good guy.We have multiple computers hence multiple email addressess oh wait let me spend an extra 50 dollars a month on another road runner buisness class account so I can STEAL a rose cutting from you. You are just a tad bit neurotic lady.I do not know his password for his email but to accuse my friend of stealing is wrong. "We know what you are: now we're just haggling over the price."

• autumnshowers
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Its about time you responded. Several GW members and myself made a trade with lookin4you2xist in which we never received our side of the trade. I received an email from lookin4you2xist@gmail.com signed Rick where it was stated, "I have rarer roses than Russelliana." Back in Spring 2005 I also received an email from lookin4you2xist@yahoo.com inquiring about what my rose bushes.

Hmmm...so your now bringing up money and lifestyles and the claim not to be lookin4you2xist when the real issue is there is a claim of lots of rose bushes and no delivery of the promised goods.

• irish_rose_grower
    17 years ago

Autumnshowers is a reliable trader here on gardenweb. I highly doubt she would make up such a thing.

And are you ridiuculous saying you will get a lawyer for slander? Don't you think that is a bit dramatic??

Send your side of the trade and you won't have a problem, I highly doubt someone would "forget" they got a trade from you.

And you making 3x more than her per year has what to do with what?? If you make so much money go out and buy all the roses you want instead of looking for trades.

• ggschmerl
    17 years ago

I'm another victim he swindled. I sent rooted cuttings, and fresh cuttings of probably 50 other roses and never hear a thing back from him. Needless to say, I got nothing in return. It's the main reason I no longer trade roses.

Mindy

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    17 years ago

Why not do a member review of the trades you had, at the Rate and Review Forum with both member names?

Posting both exact names in the Subject of Posting line will make it most easily found if someone does a search on them.

Using, and promoting the Review Forum, will be a great help to all of us.

Scammers have been discovered, and then potential victims have been alerted b4 making a bad trade.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    17 years ago

I forgot to add the link to the forum

Here is a link that might be useful: Rate and Review Forum

• autumnshowers
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Chemocurl,

You are so awesome! I didn't know that existed.

Thanks