Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NEW: Incredible Edibles Totally Tomatoes Swap

Posted by tormato 10 (dwcmuseum@yahoo.com) on
Fri, Jan 4, 13 at 12:47

This tomatoes only swap is now open.

CLOSING DATE FOR JOINING IS FEB 14 (Valentine's Day).

Seeds should get to me by Feb 24.

This swap is open to saved or commercial open pollinated, and commercial hybrid seed.

NO saved hybrid seed.

NO seed older than a 2010 harvest or purchase.

A minimum of 10 seeds to a pack.

Each pack lists the variety name, and year of harvest or purchase.

A MAXIMUM OF 40 VARIETIES SUBMITTED.

No limit on the number of packs for each variety.

Varieties in return will be based upon the number of varieties submitted, NOT the total number of packs submitted.

Any bonus seeds submitted (beyond 40 varieties) ARE WELCOMED. All bonus seeds will be divided evenly between all participants. IF this swap gets lots of bonuses (like another large swap I participate in), you may be getting back ten, or more, varieties than you sent in.

SEED PACKS ARE TO BE MAILED IN BUBBLE MAILERS ONLY.

Please include enough for return postage costs (cash and/or stamps ONLY).

Include a list of your varieties submitted with the number of packs for each variety. LISTS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Include a wish list of varieties you may be looking for. Wish lists will be filled depending on if the variety makes it into the swap.

Email me to confirm joining. Include your mailing address, and the #1 tomato on your wish list. I will be posting all of the #1 wish list tomatoes on this thread. Including a list of what you're going to send in will help me get started on the sorting.

Gary

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NEW: Incredible Edibles Totally Tomatoes Swap

• Posted by sunnyk Z6 SW Coastal CT (My Page) on
    Fri, Jan 4, 13 at 14:13

Count me in... This is my absolute favorite swap. I will get together the list of what I have to send in and send you an email by the end of the day Monday at the latest.

o

I have always participated in this swap. It is a favorite of mine, but for various reasons, the past couple of years I haven't managed to save any seeds from my tomatoes. I'll check my seed box, but most of mine may be too old to share.

So put me down as a maybe for now, and I'll drop back by after I have a chance to look through my seed inventory.

Thanks Gary for hosting this swap!

o

I'm in...I'm tomatoed under!

o

I'd love to join!

Barbi

o

I'd love to join too!

Julia

o

Count me in

Kevin

o

My I join?

o

Count me in.

o

If I may, I would like to join.

o

may I please join? thanks Rachel

o

Never participated in this one before. Sounds great! Please count me in! :)

o

I love heirloom tomatoes. Please include me in the swap.

o

All those wishing to join, please email me.

Gary

o

Tue, Jan 8, 13 at 14:50

Sent an email via cell. Hope it went thru. :-D

o

I would love to join! Count me in! thanks!!

PinkIris

o

Can't resist a tomato swap. I'd love to join.

o

Count me in!

o

Hi, count me in please. I'm new so I have only a few to share right now but I am waiting on 2 other swaps I'm in and a couple orders to arrive, so I will send my list to you in a couple weeks. Thanks for hosting!

o

To those who have emailed me...

I'm currently having email problems. I am receiving your emails. However, when I hit the send button to respond, the computer is freezing up. I don't know which emails of mine have gone through. If the problem doesn't go away in a few days, I'll likely have to post my return mail address, and respond to those signing up, in this forum.

Gary

o

Thanks Gary for the email update, I was wondering why I have not heard back yet and started to wonder if I had done something wrong or had an incomplete request. I am still working on my list of tomatoes that are in. I have to go through my seeds to see which varieties I have enough seed for and which ones are younger than the minimum age. My trade list on the forum is up to date of seed I am willing to trade. Most tomato varieties in my trade list are available for this exchange, though I may have some varieties that arn't because they were collected in 2009 or I don't have enough. So if any of you see a variety in my list that you want make it known to me through email and I will be sure to include it in the exchange.

Kevin

o

Count me in please! :) Hmm.. choosing a #1 tomato is going to be difficult! I'm going to think on this for a bit... email you soon!

o

My email is now working. So, I'm catching up on the backlog.

Current #1's (that would make some people very happy)...

Berkeley Tie Dye
Horvath
KBX
L. cheesmanii (the wild Galapagos tomato)
Pink Berkeley Tie Dye
Tondo Nero
White Currant

o

Please count me in. Thanks.

o

Gary,
I sent you an email earlier with all of my info/seeds but in light of the #1 list above, I'm going to add a little extra to it (and will add more if I see additional #1 seeds listed that I have before I send it out)....

To the person requesting L. cheesmanii, I have Galapagos currant tomato seeds that I saved and have grown out (they are yellow/orange) but I do not know if they are "L. cheesmanii" or perhaps a different Galapagos currant strain (they are NOT Sara's Galapagos). I'm happy to send some along if you want to try them, but if you only want L. cheesmanii in particular, I won't.

o

I have enough seeds to participate!! Please add me, I am new and thought I couldn't come up with any seeds to send but I put together 5 packs!!

Thanks

o

I would love to join!

o

I love heirloom tomatoes. Can I join the swap? thanks clay_lady

o

An update on the #1's on peoples wish lists...

Arkansas Traveler
Berkeley Tie Dye
Chapman
Dwarf Wild Fred
Horvath
KBX
Kolb
Mule Team
Mrs. Maxwell's Big Italian
Rhoades
Tondo Nero
White Currant
White Wonder
Yellow Grape

o

Do I need more tomato seeds right now? Of course not. Do I want to join this swap? You Bet! :)

Happily, I have several #1 tomato seeds I can contribute to make folks lists! Will email you

Antoniette

o

I have KXB to contribute.

o

I sent you my email. Thanks

o

Fri, Jan 18, 13 at 20:58

Checking my seeds and packaging a second time and going to look over my inventory to see if I have anybody's #1 anywhere, then closing my envy and shipping in the a.m.
It's the most wonderful time of the year.

o

I would love to join, count me in thanks!

o

Please include me. This will be my first round robin and it sounds like fun.

o

I'll try to get a large update on the #1 wish list on Tuesday.

Gary

o

Sat, Jan 19, 13 at 16:12

Seeds are on the way!
DC#:0311 1660 0000 1996 3910

o

Gary

If its not too late, would love to join, i posted earlier on but havent gotten a response, I have some things here ready to go just need an addy. many thanks! PinkIris

o

Additions to the #1 wish list...

Ancka
Andrew Rahart's Jumbo Orange
Arkansas Marvel
Banana Legs
Big Beef x Indian Stripe
Big White Pink stripes
Black Icicle
Blue Berry Blend
Brandy Boy
Bychiy Glaz
Captain Lucky
Cherokee
Dexter
Dona
Dora
Ervani 14
Fish Lake Oxheart
Giroc
Gordost Sibiri
Gregori's Altai
Hillbilly (Flame)
Hungarian Heart
Japanese Black Trifele
Justine Heart
Korol Koroley
Lemon Boy
Livingston's Globe
Lunker Basinga
Mark Twain
Matt's Wild Cherry
Mexican Giant
Mortgage Lifter Pesta
Moutaineer Mystery
Mozark
Muchacha
Mushroom Basket
Nature's Riddle
Neptune
Nyagous
Pink Accordian
Plus De 1 Kilo
Purple Calabash
Rebel Yell
Red Velvet
Rhode Island Giant
Rossa Sicilian
Sad Sac
Sara's Galapagos
Scarlet Beefsteak
Soldacki
Sun Sugar Grape
T & T Monster
Thunder Creek
Topaz
Tropic
Trska Gora
Vashe Blagorodie
Venetian Marketplace
Walter
West Virginia Sweetmeat
White Castle
Work Release Paste
Zheltyi Gigant

o

Seeds on the way!

o

Packed seeds tonight. Sending some Matt's Wild Cherry and Mrs. Maxwell's Big Italian

o

Thanks Mermaidinthegarden, the Mrs. Maxwell's Big Italian was my no. 1 wish lister! I sent 32 varieties and a total of 52 packets so hopefully I returned the favor somehow.

Kevin

o

Adding to the #1 wish list, not specific varieties, rather...

any black
any blue
any green
any dwarf
any heart
any striped

o

I handed my package to the mailman this morning. Tried to cover a good handful from the #1s list and I think there's at least 1 variety or more from the black/green/dwarf/heart/striped categories (no something blue). Excited!

o

I'll cover the something blue. I've got some Blue Fruit OSU

Kevin, Your welcome, Mrs Maxwells was my overall favorite last year and I am happy to share such a great tomato

o

Hi, I would like to join the tomato we'd swap. I am new but have a few varieties i can send in. Thank you. Jamie

o

I would like to join! Sending an e-mail.

o

I mailed my seeds this morning!

o

I mailed my seeds today

o

Additions/update to the #1 wish list...

Japanese Oxheart
Magnus
Red Penna
Sioux
Sophie's Choice
Yellow Brandywine

Still looking for...

Fish Lake Oxheart
German Red Strawberry
Horvath
Red Robin
(two packs of) Big White Pink Stripes
(two packs of) Pink Berkely Tie Dye

o

More #1's...

Anna Russian
Eastham Pink
Hawaiian Pineapple
Olena Ukranian
Oleyer's German
Watermelon Beefsteak
West Virginia Straw

There are still about two weeks left to join the round robin.

o

Count me in I'm starting over

o

Sending email to join. This will be fun!

#1 wish is Big Cheef

o

count me in :)

o

I am just getting back into gardening so at this point I only have a few common tomato seeds. Can I send you an envelope and receive a few unusal seeds? I'm not pick... I just want to see if I can still do this.

o

dmkelly, if you send me a SASE I will send you some unusual tomatos, no trade neccessary. Look at my list and let me know what you are interested in. Also check wintersown.org, they will let you choose 6 varieties for free for a SASE too.

o

Pineapple tomato is our favorite. I have seeds ready to go, but can't find your address. thanks

o

Pineapple tomato is our favorite. I have seeds ready to go, but can't find your address. thanks

o

Seeds mailed today!

o

To join, please email me (to get my mailing address).

Hopefully, I can update the #1 wish list on Thursday.

Gary

o

I think I may want to do this, but I had a question. :)

For the "minimum" ten pack, does the ten seeds have to be of the same variety, or could I do say, 5 of two different ones? I know I could do that much, I don't know about ten of just one kind...I'd have to check.

o

Thu, Feb 7, 13 at 16:30

@angela- it is a minimum of 10 seeds per pack. There is no minimum pack amount. You can send in one pack with 10 seeds of a single variety in it if that is all you have, or 10 packs of that variety with 10 seeds each if you have that many. But we usually don't take mixed seeds.

o

Okay, just checked my seeds and I have ten of a variety, so count me in! I guess just send me an e-mail then with your address and I'll get 'em shipped out.

One more thing. Is it "one packet for another"? Like I send it 10 seeds of one type and I get 10 seeds of another back? Or is it different varieties? I'm guessing my first guess is right, but since I haven't done this before, I figure it doesn't hurt to ask. :)

o
NEW: Incredible Edibles Totally Tomatoes Swap

I have only 2 heirloom varieties, but lots of seeds from those (collected from my garden last year, I can make lots of packets)is this OK? I sent an email :)

o

I'm going to try to answer Qs based on my swapping experience in the event that Gary is busy, but please correct me if I am wrong.

Angela-it is packet for packet. If you send in one packet with (e.g.) approx 10 black cherry seeds you will get one packet back of approx 10 (e.g.) Yellow Brandywine seeds. If you send in 10 packets of (e.g.) Black Cherry seeds with approx. 10 seeds in each pack, you will get 10 packets back of 10 DIFFERENT varieties (e.g. Absinthe, Blush, Copia, Flame, Hayslip, Liz Birt, Nyagous, Porter, Prue, and Wes) each with approx 10 seeds per packet.

gr8heather-by my read of the rules, there is no limit to the number of packets that you can send of a given variety however you will only receive packets back equal to the number of varieties that you send (all additional packets of that variety will be considered bonus seed). So, if you send in a bunch of packets of 2 varieties you will get 2 varieties back according to the rules. That said, people often send in a lot of bonus seed, and the rules mention that Gary will divide bonus seed among participants so you may get several extra varieties as "bonus" packs. (Gary would probably be able to offer insight here based on what he's received thus far and he could probably also let you know if the varieties that you have are appearing often on "wish lists," in which case, many bonus packets of those would probably be welcomed).

o

Fri, Feb 8, 13 at 12:21

If you send in 10 packets of only 1 variety ie. Brandywine, you will not get back 10 different varieties. You will get back 1 pack of a new variety. You will usually get back more than that because people send in extras for use as bonus packets. But generally the swap is a variety for variety swap. This is like my 4 th or 5th time participating in this swap, and the swappers are always very generous, so you can get back alot of intetesting tomatoes.

o

Oops, right. Sorry to give conflicting/confusing info in my two examples above. It is variety for variety and then within that, packet for packet (meaning that a 10 seed packet of a single variety can't be traded for a 10 seed packet of mixed varieties)

o

Thanks for the clarification ya'll. :) Also, to anyone who should try to e-mail me during this, if I haven't responded in a day or two, tell me here. For some reason my GardenWeb account seems to not be sending people's e-mails to me? Working on figuring it out...if anyone has any ideas about things to check they'd be greatly appreciated. ;)

o

Hi Angela.t. I noticed from a message you sent that your email adress was an aggiemail USU.edu ending. Is that correct? I also replied to that email you sent me and I was wondering if you got it? (in response to Oxheart trade thread in Tomatoes forum)

o

Yep, I got it. :) Sorry I haven't got back to you yet, busy yesterday. But I'm e-mailing you right now!

o

I have my seeds all ready to go out, 10 packets thessaloniki, and 10 packets oaxacan pink. I think I have some more varieties I can get together too. Just waiting on the host's address...

o

I would like to join also, I will email you. Thanks

o

Sorry, folks. The storm had me busy for several days.

The rules are flexible, but not to the point of being abused. It's OK to have a VERY FEW of your packs having less than 10 seeds. They are very welcome if they are on the above wish lists.

As for getting seeds back, it is based on the number of varieties sent in, not the total number of packs.
And at this point, unless there a lot of late joiners with smaller donations. it looks like it will be about 40 more varieties going back, than you sent in.

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO JOIN, but because of the storm I'll likely answer any new to joining emails through Monday morning.
I'm still having a few cuter problems but I'll try to post a large update Friday.

A small update of non-specific "types"...

any Amish
any Beaverlodge
any black
any blue
any Boar
any Brandywine (Glicks, Croatia, Yellow-Platfoot, etc...)
any Campbell's
any currant
any dwarf indeterminant
any green
any heart
any Heinz
any Icicle
any Marizol
any Mikado
any Mortgage Lifter (Estler's, Pesta, Halladay, etc...)
any striped
any white

o

I emailed you earlier to join. Thanks!

o

(arm twisted) ok, I'll find time this weekend to go through the seed bin and see how many varieties I can come up with, and go through my notes to figure out my most-wanted. Then I'll have to enlist the lilliputians to put tiny seeds into tiny envelopes and write tiny labels.

In other words, I'm in.

o

Another #1 wish list update...

(~10 seeds wanted unless indicated otherwise)

Lycopersicon cheesmanii
Anna Maria's Heart (20)
Ancient Roman
Blue Berry Blend (40)
Brianna
Captain Lucky (40)
Fish Lake Oxheart (40)
Gregori's Altai
Horvath (20)
Indian Reservation
Italian Tree Tomato
Kasacshastan Grune Fleshe
Kolb
McKinley (40)
Plum Tigress
Rhoades
Tarasenko 6 (20)
Tondo Nero

I should ask, is anyone holding back sending me their package, so they can first review this wish list? At another site, I have a few people who are. The final list will likely be Saturday.

Packages are requested to get to me by Feb 24th.
A few filled requests were sent out today.

Gary

o

A few questions for the experts since I've never done this.

How much postage should I include for return mailing?

I have hundreds of seeds in large zip lock bags by variety. What's the best way to create small seed packs to keep the weight low for future mailing?

Thanks for any help! I did a search but came up pretty unsure on how to send mine in.

o

Kevn, I brought in my envelope to the post office, seeds in it but not sealed and had them tell me how much was needed. they said three stamps. I included a little extra for the return in case any bonuses ended up making the envelope a little pricier to send back, I sent in somewhere around 20 or so packs of tomatos. So if you are only sending a few packs, 3 would probably do it, more and you should send 4-5 stamps. Better safe than sorry.
As for small seed packs, some people use paper coin envelopes, available at office supply stores and you can write on the envelope . At my local stores the coin envelopes cost around 13 dollars for about 500 envelopes. I trade a lot and go through a lot of packs of seeds and those are a bit too pricey for me. I go to the dollar store or Walmart and buy 2x3inch zip top plastic bags in the craft section near the beads. 100 bags for about 1 dollar. then I head to the office supply section and pick up a pack of white labels (1x3 inches, 72ct, about $1) that I cut in half and then they fit nicely on the little bags. Some people use the plastic bags but cut a piece of paper into little squares that fit inside the baggies and use those to write on. Others just write directly on the baggies with a permanent marker, however this can wear off and smudge when touched.

o

Thanks for the detailed and thrifty reply Mermaid! I don't have a lot of varieties but I have a lot of seed packs to give. Last year was my first year with a real garden and saved a ton of seeds. I was always jealous of these exchanges when I lived in the desert and could only grow the varieties that could live in 100 degree heat!

o

This is my first year doing the big exchanges too, and I'm loving it!

o

Mine went out today.
Debby

o

Mine went out today.
Debby

o

Gary, I am still waiting on your address to send in my seeds.
Thanks!
Heather

o

I need a mailing address please! My pkg was ready to go until I realized I didn't have the most important part.. your address..lol Please email me with it.

Thanks!

o

I'm posting here when the computer isn't crashing.

Emails for my address are sometimes not coming through if sent through originating at Gardenweb.

My way to put small amounts of seeds into lots of packets...

2" x 3" clear poly re-sealable zip bags (in the craft/bead section of Wal-M***, 100 for a dollar)

Your own paper insert with info inside with seeds

Smallest bubble mailer to fit it all in

Return postage is about 2 dollars.

Don't fret the cents.

There are those who have sent extra, knowing it is likely a few might completely forget the return postage

o

Mine are mailed :) Tracking #: 9400109699939602374011
I mailed 31 packets, 13 varieties. My #1 Choice was Topaz.
Thanks!

o

I sent my seeds in a while back, but evidently I failed to post that I had. My #1 seed request was for "Galapagos". - Gary, did you receive the email I sent way back at the beginning of this? And you got the seeds, too, right?

o

The swap is closed to new traders, but if anyone who did join earlier hasn't received my mailing address, please email me. Please do not originate the email through Gardenweb, as some emails routed through there are not getting through. Mostly, I'm using an alternate site for open and private communication. I'm Tormato, here and there. I'll be off-line until Monday, when the bulk of package will start to go out.

Gary

o

It looks like mine will arrive the 26th.
Do you mean you will start mailing packages back to people on Monday? My package does have a few #1 wishes in it.

This post was edited by gr8heather on Sun, Feb 24, 13 at 3:20

o

I mailed my seeds about a week ago and also neglected to post. I hope you received Gary!

o

Packages will go out ASAP, depending on filling wish lists. Also, a few packages are arriving to me a bit late (No big deal to me). Some easy to fill wish list (very short) packages went out a week ago.

In the mail the past two days...

IN Ba F
NE Hi C
NY Pe J
CA Ol K
MT Mc J
NY Jo M
OH Be S
MO Hi H
TX Pu J
CA Crystalline
GA Mi F
NC Se J
UT Ke D
OH Co B
CT So-Br D
TN Ch E
OR Ko T

...and I ran out of tape, for now.

I'll try to get southerners next. I'm about 25% done.

o

Received mine today thank you so very much!!!

o

Hi Gary,

I received my tomato seeds in the mail today. Wow - this ought to keep me busy for a couple of years! I can't believe how many seeds you sent back, and such interesting varieties! In addition to filling just about all of my wish list, there were many interesting varieties I had never heard of, which I am now more familiar with after spending a couple of hours reading up... Neat stuff - I can't wait to try them out next year (this year's plants are already in the ground...). A lot of different blacks and blues - I'm curious how the varieties will compare and how some of the newer crosses will do.

Thanks so much for the fantastic swap!
-Julia

o

Hi Gary,
I received mine today too with many of my wishes filled, and much more packets of seeds than I expected to get back. Thank you so much!

There are a number of varieties that are completely new to me. I'll be busy researching tonight. Thanks again for hosting and taking great effort to fill wish lists. I hope you enjoy doing this.

Thanks everyone for sharing. Have a great growing season!

o

I think the last of the send-ins have arrived. Going out today...

IN Ki C
NY Sm D
OH Ko K
IL Wa J
UT Be M
NH Hi B
UT La K
ID Jo M
OR Ki P
CA An L
CA Th A

About 50% of packages have gone back out. Hopefully, most of the rest will go out Monday.

o

There were many requests for "blue" tomatoes. Very little came in. So, I split the blue varieties into ONE seed per pack. Some of these seeds are very, very tiny (but it's in there).

o

Fri, Mar 1, 13 at 20:13

Recieved my package, and all I can say is WOW!! What a grand bunch of varieties. Thank you so much for hosting splendidly!! :-D

o

WOWWOW!! What a lot of tomato seeds, I am a new gardener and I had no clue there were so many tomato varieties. Thank you so much, I will spend the next few hours just researching tomatoes and peppers I got from the pepper swap. I will be starting seeds this weekend. I am super excited, thank you all so much for fanning the flames of a new gardener!!

Connie

o

WOWWOW!! What a lot of tomato seeds, I am a new gardener and I had no clue there were so many tomato varieties. Thank you so much, I will spend the next few hours just researching tomatoes and peppers I got from the pepper swap. I will be starting seeds this weekend. I am super excited, thank you all so much for fanning the flames of a new gardener!!

Connie

o

I'd like J Morris, D Starr, and L Naugle to please email me. I cannot find any email addresses, and I have no wish list varieties included with your packages.

Gary

o

I received my seeds yesterday and my goodness, what a treat! I appreciate all the time and effort you put into coordinating this swap, Gary. And thanks to all who participated.

o

Seeds recieve! Thank you everyone, and thank you Gary.

o

Thank you so much for doing this! So much respect to you Gary! I opened the mailbox today and found the bubbler returned. I can't thank you enough... After careful inspection, I see you sent me a lot more varieties than I sent in, and so many from your own personal collection. You are very good at writing on tiny pink and yellow paper strips, lol. The SNFLA variety gave it away as you!

My only complaint is; now I need a larger garden.

I just want to say thanks to everyone who participated. This is what it's all about. Working together despite our differences.
Good luck to everyone on the upcoming growing season!
Cross-posted at another forum..

o

I so agree with you kevn357! A much larger garden is needed and a huge thanks to everyone who has made the need for a larger garden a necessity!!!

o

Got mine today! Just finished entering them all in my tomato seed database. WOW that was a big job. I got about triple what I sent in. I got back about as many varieties as I sent in from my wishlist, and about twice that again in other varieties that I didn't realize I needed until I looked them up. ;-) Thank you, thank you Tormato for all your work, no doubt that took a lot of hours on your part, and I got to feel like I won the tomato seed lottery :-)

o

Thank you Gary for hosting the swap and for the other people who were most generous. so many seeds so little space=get more space. cant wait till this summer to try them, didn't even know so many varieties exsisted.

o

These went out a few days ago... ( I couldn't post due to a Pantene pop-up that went on...and on...and on)

WI Br C
VA Mc S
NY Wa C
TX Jo E
OR Wr D
FL Ra P
CA Ku T
IN Ti S
OH Mc D
UT Br H
MD Wo K
and today...

NY Do S
RI Se J
IL Go C
GA Wi W

o

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Looks like I have some work to do. Thank you Gary for your long hours and organization. What else can I say but smooth very smooth. Now hurry up and wait.

o

Packages going out today...

UT Te A
PA St D
OH Na L
NE Ge L
FL Mo J

I think the last few packages will go out on Friday.

Gary

o

I got mine yesterday, and I LOVED it! I can't decide what to plant, everything I look up have both great flavor ratings, and other amazing attributes!
Thanks!

o

Got mine today, now it's decisions, decisions, decisions. I'm very happy with this swap. The varieties are great. Now just need to decide what will go in the ground this year.

Thank you,
Debby

o

Going out today...

CA Bo F
CA Ha G
KY Gr G

Just one more package left to go, for which I have to slip into my greasy bean collection.

o

Wow! Mine came today. I am so overwhelmed with tomatoes! Big thanks to Gary for all the hard work and everyone for sharing all the awesome tomato seed.

o

What a super fantastic surprise in my mailbox today! WOW, I agree, a much larger garden is needed and a huge many thanks to Gary and everyone! I am so excited!! Thank you!

o

Yowsah! My seeds arrived yesterday! Man-O-man, what a tremendously generous amount, and such an impressive variety! I mean "Elbonian Mud Ball"? "Zogola"? "Shadow Boxing"? "Black Pineapple"? "Casino Chips"? "Seattle Wooly Blue Mammoth"? "Kosovo"? "Stump of the World"? Wow! - Thanks so much everyone, and especially to you, Gary, for hosting this! Totally awsome!! :)

o

I received my seeds! Thank you for the wonderful assortment! Thanks for hosting!

o

Gary, what a nice selection of varieties, now...which ones to plant (first)?

Thanks, Eh?

o

Gary,

Kardia Karpos would be my first choice for you, because it would be nice to get next generation seed back. ;)

Cryptid,

U2/Elbonian Mudball is not yet a variety. It is F2 seed of a black tomato that showed up in my garden.

Gary

o

Hello Just picking out my seeds for this year. Many thanks to all that donated. Great trade

o

Wow! I can't believe how many seeds I got! Too many for me to put one in of each variety this year for sure. Haha Thanks again for doing this. I'm looking forward to doing it again next year. :D

o

I'm in. I guess I'll email you for the address.

o

• Posted by digdirt 6b-7a North AR (My Page) on
    Mon, Oct 14, 13 at 12:20

Wrong thread Rob. This was last year's swap. Current thread for 2013-2014 is linked below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Incredible Edibles - 2013 swap

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Round Robin Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here