Return to the Square Foot Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
To all..... 'Real SFG'er's!

Posted by krintis 8b (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 11, 08 at 22:18

After several attempts to get the chitty-chatters and topic post-hijackers to apologize....it is of no use.

i, therefore, apologize (on my behalf as well as theirs) to you "new" or "long-time" SFG'ers. keep posting your "GREAT" thoughts and ideas to keep this forum as original as possible. There can never be two forums in this one room, even though some say it can be "paralleled" together. i much disagree!

but i forewarn you, beware of those smiling faces. get on your watch and remember who they are....especially some of the ones in the "Fall-Out Shelter" called: "OT" and "Chit-chat" group.

yes, i was a very, very upset with them for good reason. i did not want them to do to you what they did to me.....see link and judge for yourself!

but anyway....i hope you all still have a great time here.

"PEACE!!!!!"

Krintis!

Here is a link that might be useful:

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: To all..... 'Real SFG'er's!

Link?

o

I have no idea what you were trying to say here. Maybe you should clarify. The title of the post made me think maybe you had a question or something, but your post makes me think you're trying to chastise someone while pretending to apologize.

o

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/sqfoot/msg082308576168.html?14

appologies have already been posted....enough said....end of conversation!

o

Ok can we get a life already? Everyone has their own opinion and are allowed to have that. But Krintis YOUR "OT" posts are starting to get old.

"I" personally LOVE when my threads get hi-jacked. I hate when I post pictures and I get 15 replies all sayng "Oh looks great!" that gets old and boring. So again, we all have different opinions of things.

But when we want YOUR opinion, we'll ask you for it, until then, since this is such an awful forum, go away!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Square Foot Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here