Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
roselee_gw

Miracle of Miracles -- It's raining!

It's a beautiful rainy morning! Since we don't see many of those what do you do except take pictures between showers?

Most of the garden accessories have been moved back into place since the big ole tree had to be removed. Bob hasn't had time to put the birdhouses on top of the stump and the pot hasn't blown off yet ...

The shoestring acacia has been replanted. It's supposed to be a fast and tall grower and casts a light shade. For me it's a dry climate answer to weeping willow ....

The hen and chicks has a long bloom period. Notice the blue on the left? Been painting pots again. Can't see it in this photo, but blue fingers, a succulent passed along by Irene goes perfectly in them ...

The branches of Lord Baltimore hibiscus swooped out so prettily I placed it on a stand. It's covered with buds ...

My little native pitcher clematis ...

Overview ...

Ah, it's really pouring hard now! The street in front is running curb to curb like a river. A favorite pastime is to run out and check the rain gauge, but the fallen limb knocked it down and broke it. Oh well ... at last it's REALLY raining!!! ... :-) I hope you all are getting some rain too!

This post was edited by roselee on Mon, May 26, 14 at 12:31

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting